Chapter 141: Chaos

Suddenly, the golden framed door is eloquently swung right open by hazel-eyed Sunaka who witfully departs with a courteous step, her hands quickly run to button up her black shirt as her cleavage was exposed to the brim, revealing the far sides of her large puffy breasts. She patiently excused herself accidentally bumping into unsuspecting Runa, who had tried to eavesdrop on the president's conversation inside but to no avail, as the blonde haired lolly-pop girl suddenly spewed out and dropped her strawberry iced lolly down on the red floor in sunken disbelief and chaotic horror. Her jaw dropped right wide-open when she tried to imagine what occured behind those closed doors and why the president insisted she'd stay behind for no reason.

Her eyes gawked at Sunaka who who pushed her hair aside, puffed out her buttoned up gigantic chest and departed without another word

"Nyan! There ain't no way prez just-"

Runa quickly paced herself down and back across the polished red hallways, before she snatched another lollypop out of her thin pocket and stuffed it into her mouth, then deciding to storm right in through the golden frames door, only to catch another sight that left her more than just utterly confused.

She was flabbergasted and stunned when her eyes were pried right side open by the strange occurrence in her line of loli sight.

"Sweet home-alabama!"

Runa shrieked in-between her sweety sweet candy jitters as she nearly bit into the very white stick of her red lollypop from surprise and bewilderment.

.......

Just like Sunaka, she caught the president buttoning up her blouse as her red-flamed jacket lay directly seated on her presidential leather chair. Her blue eyes shot up unprovoked to greet Runa as if nothing had happened at all. She seemed so natural it was hard to comprehend what transpired behind those closed golden doors.

"Ah.. Runa, I do hope you had not waited long"

Kirari interjected, standing up to fill herself some more green tea casually like nothing, as she could not comprehend the expression on the blonde girl's face. Runa's eyes could not behold her shocked nature, as her eyes kept on bolting in retrospection, while she attempted to scrutinize the president from top to bottom, her candy growing cold in her mouth, until she bit into it ferociously like a cat, prying it off completely off the white stick.

"Aye prez that ain't no cheating affair aight?"

Runa props up onto the visitors seat to face the president head on as she awaited her response patiently. She would not lower her eyes nor withdraw her candy. It seems she was analysing her like a western cowboy would a black foreigner.

"Hm, and what ever makes you think so?"

Kirari leans in, offering her a cup of tea.

Runa points at her blouse indicating it didn't seem like an ordinary boob situation.

The loli girl kicks her legs under the seat and rattles back with playful nature. Twisting another purple lollipop in between the edges of her teeth.

"Ya sure ya ain't cheatin' on Saya-chan?"

She quietly whispers with a snicker snigger. Her violet eyes gawking at the president with a childish glare.

By now Kirari knows she must come cleans, but she does so with a bold move, only to leave Runa wondering more than she did ever before.

"What transpired here was a mere transaction"

Kirari sat back in her seat cunningly proud with her arms neatly folder across her chest, her legs crossed up firmly to demonstrate her point.

"Transaction aye?"

Runa doesn't buy it. She takes the cup offered to her and sips the green tea nonchalantly.

"Ain't that just an excuse for ya prez?"

Meanwhile Ririka was pushed up into a tight crampy corner as a frustrated Sayaka had no more. She appeared in front of the girl to teach her a lesson by forcefully putting a fedo collar on her neck, while all Ririka could do was resist, her eyes unable to look at Sayaka's body as she propelled right in front of her

"P-Please n-noo..! Igarashi-san NOO!"

She struggled on the verge of tears as Sayaka had her pushed to the floor. She sat on her chest firmly successfully putting the collar onto her neck, as she tried to attach a leash to it to teach her a simple minded lesson.

"MOMOBAMI RIRIKA do you realise what an inconvenience you are to me and the president?!"

She angrily asserts frustrated with a french frown and scowled ghostly expression of disgust.

"STOP meddling where you don't belong!"

Sayaka shook the girl by her jacket repeatedly, knocking sense into her as she remained sitting on her chest naked to the brim.

.......

Suddenly, the door is swung open by two unexpected visitors.

"Igarashi-san, has nobody taught you it's not nice to be stealing someone else's girlfriend?"

A fiendish demonic girl giggled in the corner of the door sheepishly with a dark smirky expression on her illuminated pale face, while her eyes glowed exchanging looks with a by-now enraged blonde.