Chapter 124: Red Vanitas

Like a Grandiose queen of the oceanic blue realms, both of heaven and earth itself, Kirari patiently awaits the stride of her egoistic henchmen belonging to the shady outskirts of the cruelest, most brutal Yakuza gangs in the entirety of Japanese chaotic history. She observes the atmosphere darken within second, the bristle cold air filling up with heinous long tension, as the clock stops to strike directly 6 while Sayaka's violet eyes catch the creepy creek of the swinging red door, her spine tingles sharply with suspense, as she bites the edge of her pink nails in panic of the unknown, all the while her President simply sat in the back seat still stroking Ririka's soft blonde hair on her lap calmly, her face was completely cast dark by the enigmatic shadows, her blue eyes were nowhere to be seen in the caliginous distance, as the shadows themselves, lay by her side in comfort, while she cunningly smirked to herself with sly intentions.

....................................

Within moments of anticipation and tedious wait the arrival of the Yakuza men broke down the silence, as their manly stride enforced itself into the room.

..................................

Bewildered, Sayaka comes to notice four middle-aged gruesome men entering the room patiently, their bodies and arms fully tattooed with red and orange dragon patterns across their hands, their forearms are tightly ripped, and their biceps need no zoom for their gigantic muscles and bulge veins are in full-blown proportion. 

They looked heavily shredded with dark beards like professional wrestlers, but harboured the prominent resemblance of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his youth, yet their faces were deeply scarred from the prominent violent gang life of the past, their dark eyes resembled those of fallen warriors to shrapnel in the bombing of Hiroshima, yet the spark in their deadly brown eyes gave out a mysterious, yet blood-filled thirsty look that favored money, hot-women and unpredictable violence without legal restraint.

(Their presence felt ominous, somewhat dark yet tainted, yet they dared not speak a word unless they were addressed or spoken to)

...................................................

 They suddenly stopped upon entry, and bowed their heads down to Kirari who was seated at the far edge of the back stadium, her legs crossed like an elegant queen, while her enigmatic expression remained completely unchanged, almost as if their presence made no difference to her at all. 

She firmly stands up, and casts her sharp glance towards the fit Japanese men, her feet taking her directly into a position of authority, as she left Ririka to rest on the soft comforts of the chairs, choosing to quietly proceed with diligence, her mind giving her no moment of delayed haste. It took her just a moment to come into full frontal view with the four men, whose names she knew but all too well, as she stopped to call them all by name out of simple formality, rather than affection for their criminal notoriety and cruel deeds.

"Joshiro Ayashi, Daisuke Rentaro, Kega Yashiro,  and Tenma Todo....I've long been expecting you"

She greeted the men, who politely bowed to her once more out of respect, as they all took a moment of her time as a blessing of grace, rather than formality of business.

"I've called you out for good reason."

She quietly taps the edge of her seat, while her fingertips smoothly run along to twirl against the sharp edge of the wooden armrest, as her oceanic blue eyes wander, as if looking for the correct words to address the situation at her disposal.