Chapter 68: Tricks & Gimmicks

"I've had enough of this BULL CRAP, the goddamn door better open!"

Mary finally snaps like an old man getting pushed off the speedy wet highway, as if that person was brutally whacked to the face with a grand slam, as her vivid frustrations finally broke loose, and her proper demeanour completely shatters, making her act like a senile grumpy old man as she did the unthinkable and set off the school alarm without thinking.

Without any hesitation nor second thoughts, Mary was quick to pull the narrow grey switched fire alarm trigger, as her behavior began to cause extreme alerting chaos, chaotic drama, panic and stressed out hysteria with agony, followed by sudden screaming, shouting and crying, as all Hyakkaou students started running out of their Japanese classrooms with fast haste, quick enough to stumble over each other in such a rush, as they all raced out and pushed one another hardly, as they then shoved each other brutally sideways and upfront, in a solid quick attempt to grab and retrieve all of their money, precious valuables and personal keepings from their lockers, totally unaware that this was only a small publicity stunt that had been triggered and caused by none other than, Mary Saotome.

There really had been no danger, but they barely paused nor stopped in their tracks to make sure this wasn't a trick nor gimmick.

Much to Mary's own dramatic surprise, mischievous red eyed Yumeko had been accurately correct in her approach and subtle informative suggestion, as she had noticed the golden framed door automatically untriggered as it opened up quickly with haste clearing the view, much to everyone's sudden surprise as their fixed jaws dropped down fully wide open, as they were shocked with a huge surprise lingering in their demeanour, as they could barely believe their own loyal eyes and truthful ears, for this wasn't something they had ever seen before.

------------------------------------------------------

What they've witnessed was beyond too overwhelming, it was breath-taking and sophisticated much to the point where Ryota had nearly choked on his very own saliva with sophisticated panic and deep empathetic concern, as dramatic Mary squinted her brown eyes to look forward, then she frowned like a fat ostrich, nearly tripping over her very own feet, while Yumeko giggled nervously like a crazy donkey with hypertension, as she shivered a bit and hid behind Mary dramatically like a child, as Ririka had finally came back into consciousness only to prepare herself for another dramatic grand surprise, as her eyes twitched and her heart beat rapidly, nearly pouncing out of her feminine chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sight they've seen was so hard to believe, much harder to swallow and almost impossible to digest nor to fully piece together, or to comprehend what was actually happening within the private closed student council doors.

--------------------------------------------------------

Just then, Ririka suddenly awoke, as she twisted and turned to her side, then she stretched, and casually rubbed her blue sapphire eyes and looked out into the commotion through the large opened golden door, only to see a horrifying sight, and to fall and stumble down to faint once more, as her innocent childish heart could not handle the dramatic chaotic view that overruled her stress levels, it had sent her into another deep sleep, as she quickly passed out.

She clearly had enough of Kirari's publicity stunts and overwhelming drama, as she was knocked out completely once more.