Chapter 122: Madam President

The entire room grew silent and caliginous as everyone observed the sociopathic President, finally revealing her true face in front of the select few, who would've never guessed that she could ever proceed with such inhumane, mortifying intentions. It seems the elegant president had no issue poisoning Makuro to death, but this hadn't been her only plan in store for him, and whatever she had already committed had simply been the tip of an iceberg, as opposed to a mountain of fierce ice she had been left with yet to administer in order to satisfy her curious urges and blinded emotions for touching her girlfriend.

"........................................................"

Sayaka tries to step in, in hopes of preventing Kirari from murdering him in cold blood, as she didn't' want the hands of her president to forever be tainted in the blood of another.

"Kaichou...wouldn't it be more wise to allow the police to handle this...?"

She logically offers with some hesitation in her voice, kneeling down besides her beloved with a look of concern, as her violet eyes cast to look at the president, but the president simply dismisses her offer nonchalantly, administering a non-lethal dose of poison to the unconscious man's neck with a sharp stab, who laid down kissing the wooden timber boards of the floor as his wounds continued to slowly bleed out, while she hoped this would be enough to leave paralysed at the feet.

"Certainly not, I'd much rather indulge in torturing this irrational psychopath myself."

She coldly replies, casting her eyes back at Sayaka with a piercing confident look, as Sayaka felt herself accidently turned on by this evil side of the president, so she lowers her violet enigmatic gaze and slowly grows quiet, her cheeks turning red, as she tried to prevent herself from feeling this way in public, for she knew this hadn't been the place nor the time for such excitement, and it had also been morally wrong for her to approve of such actions.

So she attempted to bite her lip in restraint, falling silent completely

........................................................................

"Also, I'm quite aware the Yakuza are much more capable of the highest forms of torture,  degradation and humiliation without compare."

She cunningly smiles angelically, finally standing up as she extends her soft womanly hand towards Sayaka, who confusingly looks at her, but takes her soft hand nonetheless and stands to her own two feet, before she realizes what the president had actually been after, but only to have her logics cast aside.

---- Without warning, she reaches her hand into Sayaka's inside skirt pocket ----

".................Eh-?"

She looks at the President ever so stunned, unaware of her true intentions as Mary squints and narrows her eyes to ensure she hadn't been seeing things, and Yumeko giggles ogling at the duo somewhat perverted, but Kirari does not fail to disappoint them all, for this hadn't been a demonstration or proclamation of love, but rather something of a whim.

"I'm retrieving my phone for necessary measures."

She exclaims, leaning in towards Sayaka, as she pushes her dark haired secretary against the wall firmly, ordering her to remain still with a low-whisper, while she finally retrieves her phone, after rummaging her inside pocket slowly, then leaving the surprised girl glowing, and beaming tomato red, as she stood there embarrassed from head to toe, confused and utterly disappointed that her president had not laid hot lips on her, but she knew she could not do so in the presence of the others.