Chapter 41: Kirari's Dungeon

Sayaka grows completely bashful at the eminent snap command of Kirari's delicate fingertips, she instructs the nervous timid girl to be rid of her last remaining under garment, as Sayaka is forced to obey her and lose her prized blue g-strings, she quickly discards her embarrassment and carefully removes her blue g-strings in a swipe, spinning them on her finger like a pole dance stripper and throwing them in Kirari's way, causing it to land on the emerald poker table directly in front of her, as drunk Sayaka put on a semi show for her beloved Kaichou, she ensured to tease her a bit with her dance moves and hip-swaying to the sides like a stripper.

"Oh~ Kaichou"

She then firmly stepped out naked into full frontal view to show herself to her one true love, while her own hands ran down her frail chest, as if to tease Kirari with a tilt and sway of her hips, she takes a step forward and leans in towards her, sitting down on her Kaichou's lap boldly and watching Kirari react with amusement, as she shoves her firmly tilted breasts into Kirari's face, the demeanour of her president still fully in tact with precision.

"How truly bold of you, mhm"

Kirari smacks her lips with an endearing lick and a comment, she's quick to act as she grabs Sayaka's nicely shaped rear as if to firmly put a hold on her and then presses the nude girl to herself, close enough to emit a sentence, a seductive whisper

"Who knew you'd be quite lewd Sayaka"

She sternly rubs the intoxicated girl with precision, who is flourished scarlet red at the cheeks, her body in a complete twist as her realms are drenched completely wet, just by taking that direct seat on Kaichou's lap, she's brought to a world beyond compare, Kirari rubs it in even harder, she firmly pushes hard to grind her womanly knee against her, making the shy girl gasp all of a sudden, Kirari's comments make her become even more startled and flourished. 

She's close to cumning, but she'd rather savour it and hold out just a little longer

"K-Kaichou.... w-wait t-this is so sudden"

Sayaka nearly falls off her lap in protest with a shiver, she's growing pretty embarrassed again, Kirari's soft fingers keep sliding against her rear, she's gripping her down there without any morals nor restrictions whatsoever, and it's making Sayaka flinch and shiver, Kirari's playing it rough, she hand grips Sayaka's rear continuously, as her knee is directly pin-pointed at her realms, she's still persistently rubbing it in, maybe to tease, or maybe to amuse.

Then she leans in and kisses her lips, making her way towards her soft delicate neck, as she emits a seductive whisper to her ear, her hair completely in her face, Sayaka can feel herself tensing up, she's pretty intrigued, she's completely aroused by now.

"How about we do take this somewhere else dear?"

Kirari totally dismisses and disregards her discomfort, she surely has something else on her mind right now, and her appetite keeps increasing by every second. She's very much intrigued, very fascinated by observing this new phenomenal side of Sayaka. It seems it was well worth the timely poker gamble, Sayaka is completely obedient.

"So then, how about it?"

Kirari leans in to brush her face, she swipes her hair to the side with a chuckle and then seductively smirks, becoming rather suggestive, and sliding another key into the space between her breasts, their faces are inches away from kissing, Sayaka can feel Kirari's velvet rose perfume, she's surely provocative today.