Chapter 101: Sayaka's Bizarre Adventure

Sayaka had no choice but to dramatically succumb to the dictated demands of authoritative Kirari, who had decided to take up residence in her minimalistic plain apartment without second-asking, as she put the logical girl through hell and back forward, making her endlessly do favours for her all day, from taking up her duties as temporary president instead of Ririka, to strategizing endlessly and making her craft out detailed-logical plans for the election without any proper breaks, to making her dash home and back to school like a fast-paced Ferrari.

She had high hopes for Sayaka, and she wanted to test her now that she had a chance to take a small unwanted vacation in her apartment

"Sayaka, do you really believe that you have the capacity to keep up with this?"

Kirari questioned her quite playfully, polished eyebrows raised on fleek, a dashing wide smirk paved across her stunning white pale face, as she kept her piercing blue eyes on the mathematically calculating dark girl, meeting her violet eyes with a sharp pin-pointed look of wonder.

She was purposely testing her patience on que

---------------------------------------------------------------

-------------

"Y-Yes...there isn't anything I couldn't do for you President"

Sayaka waivered in reply, her purple eyes wandered across the by now beige room, as she tried to sound reassuring and hopeful, pressing her black matte folders against her chest, while Kirari sat on her white futon bed with a smug expression, still clenching onto her white bandages, as if to continuously check whether she had been bleeding or not.

It seems she wasn't too fond of having to wear these, but now that she had no choice, she had to abide by orders of the doctor.

"Oh is that so? Then I'd like for you to gamble in my stead"

She directs her oceanic blue gaze towards the white paneled windows opposite to her, avoiding the need to look Sayaka in the eyes, almost as if purposely trying not to intimidate her into it, knowing her heart hadn't been in the correct place these several few days.

Sayaka quickly steps back, she gasps -- her expression shows concern, worry, agitation and nervousness, for she knows that she is nothing like the president, her tactics are nothing sort of the unpredictability her president possessed, for they had been entirely different, even their tactics didn't match up one bit.

"Kaichou...I don't think...I'm suited to take your place.."

She hesitates momentarily with vivid sadness and evident self-doubt

"I..could never bet my life the way that you've done...let alone wager all that I have for a position of authority..."

She pauses with a depressive long-held sigh, hugging her own feminine arm with tremendous sadness, her violet sad eyes lowered to the cold floor completely, as she shrugged her shoulders and slightly turned away her glance, looking at the photo frames with her and Kaichou on the cupboard across from her, both girls were now looking in completely separate directions, but Kirari did not lose her faith in her.