Chapter twenty-six: I have what you need.

"Dylan??" Cheyenne questioned, silence greeting like an old friend. She rubbed her fingers against her forehead, this was too much for her.

"Fuck..." she said, "Not again.." she looked up towards the wooden stairs, the shadows creeping along and up them. Dealing with the first two chapters on her own was bad enough, she was thankful that Dylan had arrived when he had. But doing the third alone, it was worse than any play through she had played. This was her nightmare.

"Seriously?!" She said to herself, "Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, of course it does!" She sighed, this was starting to drag on a little.

"Well now what?" She said, "I can't get to Chapter four without Alice and she's dead and Sammy's not much help. I can't complete this chapter because of Alice!" She stopped. "So basically, without Alice I'm fucked" she said, leaning against the wall. Her eyes widened, an idea in her head.

"Without Alice I'm fucked, but, what happens if it's not that Alice I need..." she reached onto her bag, pulling out the Looking Glass. The device still not working. Then she placed the pieces into the puzzle:

"She had been met with the one hiding"

"...Please consider visiting the old safe house. There's something that I need to show you."

"A.A"

"Alice..." Cheyenne said, rushing over to the staircase. "It's not you I need to see..." she said rushing up them. "It's you"

The girl pointed at a poster on the wall across from her. A sweet smile greeting her, the words 'Sent from above' below the black and white character of an Angel almost following her gaze as she smiled.

"Boris" she said, twisting and turning around the corridors to the lift that would make her greet her friend. "Boris!" She said again and pressed the familiar button, a loud 'ding' replying to her call. There was a low rumble and she was greeted with none other than Boris the Wolf.

"Hey Buddy" she said, rushing inside, "Not much time to speak, Dylan's been kidnapped by Alice, and no not that Alice, I need to go to Level 9" she said pressing another button, making the gates close. The wolf cowered in the corner as they descended down, passing each floor.

Cheyenne found it difficult to stay still, all she kept thinking about was her condition, as well as Dylan's. The thought of her friend being trapped in a world which, was not their own, was frightening. There was loud groan from the elevator as it came to a stop, revealing the dingy room.

"Alice!" She yelled, rushing out of the elevator, "Alice! I have what you need!" She held up the Looking Glass, the pane reflecting off of the light.

"Hope?" She heard. "That is what we need right now"