Chapter eighty-six: A suspect roars

They looked around hoping for a different view. A different place. A different nightmare.
But no, it was still the same.

"What happened to you?" Alex asked immediately to Cheyenne as soon as they had returned to their shared death bedroom.

"I don't remember" Cheyenne answered, "But all I know is that this is starting to make sense" she continued, "The tapes, the flashbacks, the whole reason why we were sent here in the first place. It wasn't because she was going to kill us, it was because he was going to kill her. Or stuff her at least" Cheyenne finished.

"But why send us through all that if we're already too late?" Dylan asked, picking up his Looking Eye again, Alex picking up the small flashlight on the dresser and Cheyenne summoning Bendy.

"I think it was because...she was with us at all times" Cheyenne guessed. Alex and Dylan gave her a confused look.
"She keeps saying things like 'run' and 'adventure' so maybe it was her adventure we were going on?" She said.

"But it wasn't-" Alex said being cut off by Dylan.

"So all of the twisted horror games we've been through is her adventure?" Dylan said.
Cheyenne nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, just look at your play through Dylan, everyone was dead because there was a second war, maybe that represents all of her friends and family dying and maybe Sans' eye represents all the things she saw" Cheyenne said, she turned to Alex, "And maybe Alex, your adventure was to represent all of the things her brother is undoing by his father, and the Lady represents William in that story"

"Then who is he in mine?" Dylan asked. Cheyenne thought for a moment.

"Flowey" she said, "The psychotic yellow flower that always wore a smile, he trapped you in Toriel's house, so maybe that represents the-"

"-Crying Child" Alex finished. "And if mines Micheal's then whose your's Cheyenne?" Alex asked. The girl continued to think:

"Mines...Elizabeth's" Cheyenne answered, "Just think, more killing, more war and kidnappings and the fact that Bendy and I had to merge in order to leave the game" she said.

"And who was William then?" Dylan asked.

"I know exactly who it is" Alex said. They both stared shocked, was he finally starting to understand? "Joey" he finished. "He's the one who started all this right? Then maybe it was him?"
Cheyenne stood and wondered:

"Maybe..." she said. Dylan caught the familiar glimpse in her eye that she was onto something else.
"Sammy was Henry" she started, they both looked at her confused. "Oh right, you don't know, uhh the Ghost Girl spoke to me while I was...sleeping. She told me about her friend, Charlotte's dad, Henry. He found out that his daughter died at the age of three, while the Ghost Girl was four, and he killed himself over the grief. So maybe Sammy was a representation of Henry's grieving state, obsessed with the creations his co-worker William had created"

"That's why Sammy was so weird towards you" Dylan said. Cheyenne nodded.

"Or maybe it was William?" Alex said, hoping that he could still catch up to this madness.

"Maybe, if you had to say Joey and Sammy weather they represent Henry or William they still had one thing in common" Cheyenne said.

"What?" Alex asked, completely lost again.

"They started all this" Cheyenne finished. "I mean, Dylan you've read the book right?"
The boy nodded.
"Sammy was the third victim of the ink, but he was the only one who was himself, minus the insane things he says and all, and Joey, he was just as insane but he kept it hidden, hiding it under his 'dreams' until eventually he couldn't continue, all that hard work for one thing...Joy." Cheyenne finished. "So if you really want to stretch it, you could also say that Alice was Henry too. Tricked into the world of madness, starting the whole cycle. Not being able to turn back as it was too late, forever trapped until someone broke the loop"
She stared at Dylan.

"Henry" he said, a small smile on his face.

"Or in this case...Micheal" Cheyenne added.
"In that story Dylan, we were Micheal" she finished.
There was silence for a moment.

"Then what about Luke?" Alex asked, still not fully getting it.

"Luke's...is the storyline of how this all happened" Cheyenne theorised, "Luke's is the Ghost Girl's, and this" Cheyenne said, pointing around the room, "Is the representation, or actual storyline of how we free them, him and her" Cheyenne actually finished this time.
The two boys stared at her, still not fully getting it.
Cheyenne sighed, giving up on how to make that whole jumbled puzzle any easier to understand.
"We're the kids" Cheyenne tried to simplify. "And we are going to save the last kid of William from...William. That is why the Ghost Girl hasn't been stuffed yet. Because Luke hasn't been fully either" Cheyenne sat in the ground, slightly exhausted. "And I'm am not getting into how that works out" she stopped.
The two boys joined her on the floor.

"I don't think want to know" Alex said, "My brains already in shambles"
Dylan nodded a little.

"I get it a little bit I don't think my brain can handle anymore of this information" Dylan said.
But giggling filled their ears and their heads.

"Ok so now I think I've got a headache or I'm just hallucinating" Dylan said.
There was another giggle.

"Nope that's definitely real" Cheyenne mentioned. They looked around in fear, terrified what Nightmare Animatronic will haunt them next.

"Hello?" They heard a familiar voice say.

"Oh no! What did I say! No creepy things jumpscaring me!" Dylan yelled out.
They heard a final giggle before they were met with another nightmare. Balloon Boy.
He roared in their faces giving them a huge fright.
They all screamed as the robot began to speak:

"Flash those lights all you want. It won't save you now"

"Heh-heh-heh..."

"It wasn't me"  was his last words as the four were met with their bloodstained views and afterwards darkness, followed by the Ghost Girl's voice.

"Hello? You should know me. I'm my mommy's daughter. And I'm his daughter. You know...Evan was his favourite...he loved him very much. But...he was overprotective with him.
Now I know why...
Daddy died years ago, along with my friends and mommy...and Charlotte. And...me. Now it's my turn to reunite the family. Micheal already did a good job at that...but...he forgot me.
And now that boy will ruin everything if daddy gets his way with him...
I don't have anything left to do but run. I need to have my own adventure in this horror. My own perspective.
My own gang...
I found them, you know. My gang, the ones who can end this for me...seeing as I can't do it myself. But...it's almost my time...just a little longer you all will have to wait before I make my own adventure...
They must die, but they must be set free and I must escape...these nights. These...friends of mine...my family...
And myself...
But I can't do this alone...I need them. And I need him...I just hope he doesn't end up like everyone else...put back together."