Chapter sixty: Nice to meat you

"We need to get out of here!" Dylan said, "I'm not liking the idea of being eaten for lunch. Surely you must know that I'm uneditable! I'm nothing but bones! No meat on me!" Dylan said, then a lightbulb went off in Alex's head.

"That's it!" He said, making his way over to the machine.

"What's it?" Cheyenne asked, confused.

"Meat!" Alex said.

"What?!" Dylan said, his face going pale.
Alex turned towards them.

"Do you know what this is?" He questioned, pointing to the machine. The two teenagers shook their hands, "It's a meat grinder!" Alex answered.

"Ohhh!" Dylan said,

"I knew that" Cheyenne mentioned. Alex continued, the banging in the door becoming louder. He turned towards a lever and pulled down on it, a single pice of meat fell from the trap door above it and into the meat grinder. The, Alex held onto a wheel and began to turn it, a few seconds past and out of the end of the machine's funnel, a sausage was produced.

"Wow" Cheyenne and Dylan said in amazement.

"I need one of those" Dylan added. Cheyenne looked at the singular sausage, then at the vent next to it.

"It's not long enough" Cheyenne said, "We need more meat"
They looked around, however, not one rack in sight.

"There's none here" Dylan pointed out.

"What do we do?" Cheyenne asked Alex. He turned to face the door, the banging increasing.

"I say we give the Chef a taste of his own medicine" Alex said, Cheyenne smiled, liking Alex's plan.

"Or food" she added.

"Why are you being so violent?" Dylan asked Alex, but he was cut off by the bursting open of the door. Cheyenne yelled.

"Bendy!"
The Ink Demon emerged from the school girl, his claws out and teeth bare, ready to put up a fight.

"Get him to the grinder" Cheyenne telepathically said to the Demon. The beast growled and grabbed hold of the Chef before he could grab any of the teenagers and dragged him over to the grinder. Alex opened a valve on the side of the machine, revealing another funnel. Then, as the Chefs arm was forced inside. Alex held onto the wheel.

"Karma for all the children you killed bitch!" He said and began to turn the wheel.

Then all that could be heard was the agonising screeches of pain.

Cheyenne looked away from the gruesome sight, covering the Nome's eyes as she did so. Thai was no sight for an innocent Nome. After a few seconds, Cheyenne yelled over the screeches.

"Bendy, let him go" the Demon did and immediately the Chef pulled out his now gone arm.
The three of them gave his stump a look of disgust.
Then, after the shock of his arm, now gone, the Chef launched himself at Alex.

"BENDY!" Cheyenne yelled as the Demon grabbed hold of the Chef, causing him even more pain. His growls of suffering horrid.

"Take him to the freezer" Alex told the Demon, "Maybe he can carve himself a new arm out of ice" he ordered, with a quick nod from Cheyenne, the Demon did what he was told.
While Bendy became Cheyenne's errand boy, Alex turned to the chain of sausages, more than enough to get into the vent. He faced his friends, a small smile on his face.

"Let's get out of here" he said to them and began to climb the chain, the others following his actions.
Once inside, Dylan asked once more;

"Alex, why are you being so violent?"
Alex only sighed, before the silence was broken by his tale:

"It's a long story" Alex began.