Chapter seventy-eight: Music to your screams

Cheyenne, Dylan, Alex and the Nome felt a weight be lifted from them all, their feet also, as a wave of triumph and peace untangled from the Gangs shared feelings.

"I'm glad I'm out of there" Alex said, slightly leaning backwards as if he were relaxing in a deck chair, crossing his legs and arms as he did so.

"Same here" Cheyenne agreed, floating around to face him, "No more killer animatronics" she added.

"Or weird bunny costumes and ghosts" Dylan added.
Cheyenne nodded.

"Or Demons and Angles or Guests and Chefs or psychotic flowers and music directors-" Cheyenne listed.

"-And Gaster Blasters" Dylan said.

"Or no Mr.Tickles" Alex joined in.
They all laughed a little as they remembered what had happened to the long limbed janitor.

"Maybe he should of learnt how to play the piano instead of kidnapping children" Dylan joked, they laughed.
But it stopped as they hit the cold, stone floor again.

"Ouch!" Dylan said, landing on his stomach, "I have to get used to that" he said, pulling himself up.

"And I have to get used to the travel sickness" Alex mentioned, doing the same, pulling Cheyenne up with him.

"Uhh my mums going to kill me when she sees my uniform" she said, looking down at herself, filthy. Then she looked around...

It was a lot bigger than the last space they were in, with a checkered floor and a large corridor to go through, however, that didn't stop the darkness consuming it, she looked down to see a much wider desk and lots more buttons and switches on the computer. Followed by lights above the vents, and the same almost cheerful drawings of children's favourite characters on the walls.

"Fuck" Cheyenne said, "It's not over" she said, giving her friends a frightened look, the two boys doing the same.

"Fuck" was all Dylan said as they were met with Phone Guy once more.

"Uh, hello, hello? Hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

"New summer job?" Cheyenne said.

"-Uh, before we begin, I want you all to forget about the old location...that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun, and above, safety. Which would bring us onto our next topic:

The company have spent a small fortune on these animatronics. Uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day! Neat huh?
But most importantly, they're all tied to some criminal database so they can detect a predator from a mile away."

"Great! Meaning we're going to die faster!" Alex said sarcastically.

"-Uh, now that being said, no new systems without its...kinks. The night guard before you was switched to day shift as he complained that certain characters seemed to move around at night, and even attempt to get in his, well I guess now your, office. Now, this should be impossible and seeing as our engineers have no clue about this they have theorised that the new characters weren't actually given a proper 'night mode.'
Meaning that if it gets quite they'll think they're in the wrong room and try to find where all the people are, that being, your office."

"Of course" Dylan added.

"-So we have come to a temporary conclusion that the music box over by the prize counter is rigged to be winded up remotely, so every once in a while switched over to the prize counter camera and switch it up remotely, or use the button on your desk if that's easier.
It doesn't seem to affect all the animatronics but it does affect...one of them."

"Which one?" Cheyenne asked the phone.

"-As for the rest, we have an easier solution, seeing as it's against the rules for a character to not be wearing their costume, you all have been given a mask of one of the animatronics!"

"I call Chica!" Alex cut in, grabbing the mask.

"Fine" Dylan said, grabbing the Freddy mask.

"I like blue so I call Bonnie" Cheyenne said and picked up the bunny mask.

"-so uh, anything that will wander in will eventually wander back out of you all have your masks on. Oh yeah? Did I forget to mention that?  You all must have your masks on otherwise the one who doesn't is most likely to find themselves stuffed in a suit."

"-Noted" Dylan said, "All masks must be worn"

"Oh and one final thing: the design of the building, you might of noticed that there are no doors for you to close, heh, don't worry, they have been replaced with vent shutters instead, but it's worth noting that your flashlight can run out of power while the building cannot! So uh, don't worry about the place going dark.
Well I think that's it. Just make sure to do everything think I said and it all should be golden.
Have a good night, talk to you tomorrow!"
The phone clicked off and left the four to wonder in horror.

"That's so much shit!" Dylan said, flicking through the cameras frantically, "And there are so many!"

"What?" Cheyenne asked, peering at the screen. There was. "Holy shit!" She said, in total there had to be about...too many to count. As Dylan flicked through the different scenes Cheyenne caught glimpses of a bright head or a colourful body, or the whole face of one of the characters. "WHo iS ThAt!." Cheyenne said through her terror.

"Bonnie" Dylan replied, skipping past the animatronic, and showing another.

"Is that Chica?" Alex asked, he looked at the yellow almost toy like robot, big beady eyes, a large smile like the rest of the characters and no beak.

"I guess the developers were inspired by Chicas missing beck from the last game" Cheyenne said.

"Yeah..." Dylan added. They turned towards him.

"What?" They asked.

"I guess they decided that we should see the old ones too...even if they've got a new makeover" he said, the two followed his gaze and were met with lumps of collie and metal, some, with no face and some with eyes missing or eyes or legs.

"Oh" Alex said, "Great! Now we're really going to die faster!"
Just as he said that, a flashing warning light came up on the screen.

"What is that?" Cheyenne asked, Dylan shrugged, slightly panicking as he flicked through the different screens.

"I don't know, but whatever it is it's not good"

They all stopped, as soft music started playing.

"What the fuck..." Alex said, afraid. They all looked around, trying to find the source. As Dylan picked up the flashlight, they saw a slim figure in the darkness. A wide smile on their face, as two purple tears, painted onto the mask, lead up to their eyes, just as dark as the corridor. The only thing bright about it was its rosy pink cheeks.

"Seriously?!" Dylan said, wanting to curl up into a ball and cry.

As the creature went to launch at the teenagers, and they all screamed they saw the green surroundings again with numbers and letters.

"Oh not again!" Alex said, as the four were, once again transported to the other horror.