Chapter ninety-nine: He wouldn't die...

Cheyenne stood there shivering. All the little giggles and shuffles she had been hearing for the past minute made her skin crawl.

"Fucking Baby" Cheyenne mumbled to herself, "Circus Baby?! Why a clown?! Out of everything she could of been a-a- ringleader or a lion or something! Why a clown?!"
Cheyenne complained.
Then another chorus of giggles interrupted her complaints.

"Oh hell no!" Cheyenne yelled, moving her flashlight she had been equipped with around rapidly. "Come out here right now you-you daughter of a dick!" Cheyenne yelled, stuttering a little to try and figure out a way to make the doll stop hiding.

"You won't die..." The doll version of Baby said.

"No! I won't! But you will!" Cheyenne yelled and found the plushie, shining the flashlight in it's face.
Then, with a poof the thing was gone.
Cheyenne sighed in relief, still terrified that a doll would jumpscare her, but thankful that one was gone.
Then she heard more giggles...

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Cheyenne shouted, whipping the flashlight around the room frantically, pointing at all the plushies in the room, trying to find where the laugh came from.
She pointed it in the direction of the shelf and found the Baby doll hiding in between the other FNaF plushies.

"There you are!" Cheyenne yelled as the toy gave another poof and it disappeared. Cheyenne tried to catch her breath and distract herself from the horror by looking at the clock next to her.

3am.
Cheyenne groaned. Then recognised a glitchy tape on the shelf next to her. She outstretched her hand and grabbed it, then, it suddenly started to play:

"Adventure is only the beginning of your stories"

"Running is only the middle of your stories"

"Horror Gang is not the end of your stories"

"You...don't know me?"

"Ella. But it's a nickname for Vanessa"

"Ella? I think it was because daddy says 'I see all'"

"Get it? Ella? seEaLL? ELLA?"

"It's not funny! It's smart!"

"My daddy is probably calling me, I should go-"

"I am! But I need to give him a hint!"

The audio ended and the chine of bells could be heard as well as children cheering as the time hit 6am. Cheyenne relaxed a little as she was transported to a dark room with a table and a wind up present on it. She looked at it suspiciously and started to wind it.
It opened.
And what was inside was horrifying.
A mask.
A white bunny mask.
With red eyes and a twisted smile.
This wasn't Cheyenne's present.
It was hers...

"I tried to hide from daddy. He wants me, he says it's a surprise. For my birthday I think he said."

"You and your Gang are invited though. Mommy said it's good to have friends. Did you know they are my friends?"

"Daddy said that Evan, Micheal and Elizabeth will be there too. I hope they are because..."

"Otherwise I won't see them, for a long time that is..."
Cheyenne heard the girl say. It ended in a giggle as the school girl looked down at the button that would allow her to go back to the main room.
She looked around, confused and saw a pair a purple eyes staring at her. She shivered.
She pressed it and a few dark seconds past and she was met with an empty room.

She looked around confused. Surely someone should of finished their game before her?
She looked around, wondering if anything else, or anyone, was in the room.
Nothing.
Nothing but silence.
Then...
Alex.

"There you are!" Cheyenne yelled as her friend found himself in the room. "I was looking for you everywhere!" She said. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"Getting answers" Alex replied.

"What?" Cheyenne asked.

"I...know the Ghost Girl" Alex said.

"We all know her" Cheyenne replied. Rolling her eyes.

"No. Her name" Alex said. "Ella or Vanessa" he added.

"Oh..." Cheyenne said. "I knew that"
Alex gave her a confused look.

"She was speaking to...not me but someone and she said her name" Cheyenne explained.

"She also said that we're invited to her party" Cheyenne added, Alex finishing her sentence at the end.

"I know" Alex said.

"So it was you who she was talking to" Cheyenne said.
Alex nodded.

"She's going to die" he mentioned.

"What?! She's already dead" Cheyenne said.
Alex shook his head.

"She looks more alive now" Alex explained.

"Alive?" Cheyenne said, slightly concerned.
Alex nodded, however, before they could say another word, Dylan had joined them once more.

"Never fuck with Foxy" Dylan said, panting.

"Why?" The other two asked.

"Because-" but before Dylan could finish, he collapsed to the floor. The two rushed over to him to try and catch him before hitting the floor.

"Dylan!" Alex and Cheyenne yelled, trying to wake him.

"What the fuck?!" Alex yelled, afraid.
Cheyenne looked down at his hand, the Looking Eye in it.
But that wasn't the worrying part.
His whole hand was covered in blood...

Then she looked at herself, the blood on her school shirt stained her hands, then realised her arm was also bleeding. She looked over at Alex, his raincoat's sleeves drenched in blood also, he looked at her, giving her the same expression.

"What the fuck is happening?!" He asked.
Cheyenne shrugged, too afraid to speak.

"He wouldn't die"
They heard.

"He wouldn't die"

"You wouldn't die..."
The words echoed through their minds, making them both have a headache. Cheyenne tried to look around the room, somehow darker than it once was, then towards Alex, who was also unconscious on the floor.
She blinked several times, trying to keep a firm grip on Dylan as she saw the curtains open through her blurry eyesight.
The three, no four, animatronics stared down at her, she heard Freddy singing and saw the others moving on the stage.
It was Showtime for them.

Then she heard giggles from behind her. She was weak, too weak to turn. It was hard enough trying to keep hold of Dylan without collapsing herself.
But she tried.
She tried to see what was beyond her blurred vision...

A girl.
And a monster.
Skipping towards her.
Then through her.
Causing all light to fade away...

"He wouldn't die..."

"He won't die..."