Chapter seventy-five: A wheel with a hook

"Kill...it?" Cheyenne quoted, "What's it?" She asked.

"The animatronics?" Alex answered, "Me?" He added.

"NO!" Cheyenne shouted, giving Alex a death stare. "No killing anybody!" She threatened. "Especially you!"

"Okay, okay no killing!" Alex repeated, wanting Cheyenne to stop giving him an uncomfortable look.
She stopped, staring at Dylan instead, pressing the button on the phone to start it:

"Hello?!...Hello?! Uh, well if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh-congrats!"

"I wouldn't say 'made it' but 'survived' is a good term" Cheyenne corrected.

"-I won't talk for quite as long this time as Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea peek at those cameras while I talk to make sure everyone's in their proper place...You know..."

"Noted, checking the cameras- My holy cheese God! What the heck! That wasn't there before!" Dylan said, staring at the computer screen.

"What is it?-Oh no!" Cheyenne said, once she saw the screen. "What is that?!" She questioned.

"Is that...A fix with a hook?" Alex asked, staring the obvious.

"Yeah! It is!" Cheyenne answered, "Why is that here?!"
Then Phone Guy answered her question.

"Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove, from time to time you know. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for a long time. I guess he doesn't like being watched.
I don't know.

And uh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off the stage very often. In fact, he hasn't moved for a day, the company said that they have hired a technician to try and fix him up.

Although I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark through, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power right?"

"-I also want to emphasise the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views and those blind spots happen to be outside your doors. So if you can't find something, or someone, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react...Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course-"

"Noooo! No danger in the killer animatronics, no danger in being here!" Cheyenne said, sarcastically.

"-Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you tomorrow"
The phone clicked off.

"Under control! I don't know what the fuck is going on! And I swear, I saw one of those things move!" Cheyenne pointed out.

"Quick! The light!" Dylan ordered, Alex did what he asked and was met with the bunny.
They all screamed.

"SHUT THE DOOR!" Dylan yelled as Cheyenne  leapt to the red button, pressing it. She fell to the floor, face first.

"Oof!" She said, Alex giving her a helping hand, there was a bang before they heard the gears of the robot, walking away.
They all sighed in relief.

"Open it" Dylan said, flickering through the different screens.

"Alright" Alex said, pressing the green button.
Cheyenne peered over Dylan's shoulder, seeing some screens empty and others, filled with the terrifying faces of animatronics.

"How many of these things are there?" Cheyenne asked. Dylan continued to watch the cameras, until he landed on the bear, unmoving, placed on the stage staring out at the empty audience.

"That's Freddy" Dylan informed them, he switched to a different screen, one with a purple bunny in it. "That's Bonnie" he continued and switched screens again. "And that's..." Dylan said, trying to remember.

"-Chica" Alex cut in, "That's Chica"

"How do you know that?" Dylan asked.

"Well I have watched one or two playthpughs of the game" Alex replied.

"Then been a while.." Alex started, "And, I don't remember much but what I do know is that-" Alex stopped, hearing the scraping of metal by the left door.
They all stared in silence.

"Someone turn on the light..." Dylan said, looking at his friends, the others doing the same.

"I will" Cheyenne said, black ink forming on her arms and hands, Bendy emerging from her. "Turn on the light" Cheyenne said to the Demon. He did what she asked and pressed his claw onto the button, switching it on for a second before pulling away, he growled.

Staring at them through the small window was the fox, an eyepatch on his left eye and a pirate hook on his left hand, pointing directly at them.

"SHUT THE DOOR!" They all yelled at Bendy, however, just as the Demon's finger made contact with the red button, the fox slipped inside and aimed his hook at Alex.
They all screamed in a panicked horror.

"ALEX!" Dylan and Cheyenne screeched as the boy held up his hands to try and defend himself, however, what he didn't notice was the familiar black mist emerging from his fingertips, aiming at the animatronic.

Alex felt the tip of the fox's sharp hook against his the palm of his hand. But as Alex braced himself for the pain, as he waited for Death to greet him.
Nothing happened.

Alex looked up, the fox's nose inches away from his face, his jaw revealing sharp teeth that could tear his flesh apart and his eyepatch open, revealing an empty eye socket, the other eye staring out as his whole body stayed in place.
Alex stepped back. Afraid.

"What did you do?" Cheyenne asked Alex.
He shook his head and shrugged.

"I don't know" he answered.

"Who was that?" Dylan questioned, staring at the animatronic.

"Foxy" Alex replied, "That was Foxy"
Then the Spirit Box spoke:

"Killed" was all it said before the three teenagers, Demon and Nome were pulled back into the portal, to begin their next night in their fourth version of Hell.