Chapter one hundred and eleven: Library of lies

"Wait so you're telling me..." Dylan said.

"WE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE!" Luke finished, Cheyenne was glad the walls were sound proof so whoever was next to them didn't have to hear their local loudmouth.
She nodded.

After they had closed the door and made themselves comfortable, Cheyenne and partly Alex had explained the ins and outs of this game, and how, unsurprisingly, knew it.

"It's important" she said to them in a serious matter now. "Or do you want to become their next target?" She asked them.

"OH FUCK NO! I ALREADY GOT TOO MANY DOORS TO-" Dylan walked over to him, not too impressed and said:

"You got me"
Luke stared at him in surprise.

"Sure" he muttered to himself, almost like he was ashamed to show any other emotion other than anger. He looked away, slightly embarrassed.
Cheyenne tried to hold back a smile as she knew that inside of Luke was a soft spot for all of them.

"So" Cheyenne said, "If we do hang out with others, be mindful that they could choose us as a target" she wanted them.

"No problem with that!" Luke said proudly, "I can just punch the fuck out of them first!" He said.
Cheyenne shook her head.

"Another rule" she added, "No showing anyone our powers" she said.
She turned to Alex.
"And no telling anyone that we know this dimension" she said to him.
He nodded in approval, knowing that the only person he could of told has fallen.
He sighed sadly, Cheyenne felt bad that he had to witness that first.
However, the next persons turn was more devastating.
And with that in Cheyenne's mind, she slept the rest of her despair away, finally able to recharge from all of her horror.

"You're late!" Taka yelled as Dylan, Alex and Cheyenne headed into the cafeteria, waking them up fully with a jolt from the second loudmouth.

"YEAH!" Luke shouted at them as Cheyenne glanced in his direction. He was sat down at the table, staring at them with a smirk.
Cheyenne gave a unimpressed look back.
Dylan, however, rolled his eyes and went to sit with his friend nevertheless, causing the others to do so.

"Now what?" Alex asked the group as they stared at the four.

"Now!" Taka announced, "We discuss any issues" he said.

"I have one" Cheyenne said.
Taka looked at her with high attention.

"The fact that we have to share a room" she said.

"Unfortunately! I cannot do anything about that!"

"But I can! Phuhuhuhuhu!" A familiar voice said as he popped into the room.

"Ek!" Toko yelled and backed out of her chair.

"What are you doing here?!" Hiro asked the black and white bear.

"I'm here to announce that you four will have a room to yourself!" Monokuma said, "Now that there have been enough space you can make yourselves comfortable!" He laughed then waited for a reaction, but there was none, just a delightful shrug from Cheyenne.
The bear sighed.
"You all better be prepared" was the last thing he said before disappearing again.

"Prepared for what?!" Hiro called out, but it was too late.

"Alright!" Taka said, "I think that will do for our meeting today!" He said, staring at the Horror Gang. "You better not be late tomorrow!" He said and opened the doors for everyone to leave.
They walked forward, heading out the door one after the other, however, not before the main cast caught up with them. Well, one of them...