Chapter thirty-one: Bendyhell

"Come on" Dylan said, glancing towards the dark opening. "We need to go and save Boris"

"Boris..." Cheyenne repeated, she knew that he couldn't be saved, it was almost sad as the lovable wolf was the only character that would treat you nicely, except Alice.
But she was dead.

Slowly, they both crawled inside the vent, it was much darker and way more cramped than The Meatly made it look like in the game.

"You ok?" Dylan asked, he was the first to go in, and if Cheyenne guessed it was a brave but foolish thing to to as he was now vulnerable to the Demon. But despite the circumstances, they both were, especially Cheyenne herself, she knew that the Demon wouldn't really chase them through the vents, but, this version of Bendy And The Ink Machine was a lot more twisted and dark than the original game, the two teenagers knew that from their first hand experience...

"Yeah, fine" was all that the girl said before nudging the boy to move forwards.

"Just a quick heads up, I've said it once but I'll repeat myself, don't shit your-"
He was cut off by the jumpscare of Bendy himself.

"FUCCCCKKK!" He yelled, trying to jump back from the place he probably did shit himself. Cheyenne couldn't blame him, it had scared her senseless the first time she had watched it, however, what was worse was the state of the inky monster himself, his iconic crooked smile was still there, greeting them as well as the rest of the demonic ink, still as threatening and disturbing as before, but one thing that had changed was, him. Cheyenne knew he was supposed to grow more tainted and beast like the more you continued through the game, but the sight of him here, as he stared through Dylan's soul was unsettling;

"I shall set you free" Cheyenne heard. "For you hold such little knowledge"
The Demon turned its head towards the terrified, inky girl.

"Leader..." it said to her, placing its index finger up to its mouth and although he couldn't close it, it still gave off the impression that he wanted her to be quite. She shook her head,

"You don't control me, I control you"
The Demon suddenly disappeared after she said that, the whole room where he stood, flooding with ink. Dylan looked back at her,
afraid.

"We need to get out of here" he said, starting to quickly crawl towards an exit, that's if there was one.

"Dylan!" Cheyenne shouted over the loud chorus of bangs that echoed and shook the vent, "You know it's fine right?! He's not going to-" she was cut off by a low and intense growl from an unknown source behind her.
"You have got to be kidding me" she said, she turned slowly and was met with a surprising face.

"Cheyenne? What is it?" She heard Dylan say behind her,

"Keep going. Don't stop for me..."

"And watch out for your friend..."

Her eyes widened at the sight of the figure, it was unclear in the darkness but she recognised the iconic weapon in his hand which dragged along the floor, making the 'growl' as they went.

"Nothing" Cheyenne replied, she felt Dylan give her a suspicious look as they continued to crawl inside the vent.
Moments later, they were met with the same artificial light they had been seeing for probably days now, it was almost hopeful to see as they managed to haul themselves out of the enclosed space.
It was almost hopeful.
If they didn't know what was coming next...

"You sure you're ok?" Dylan asked. Turing to face his friend, Cheyenne was still in shock from seeing such a familiar face, however, it was surprising that he was here. Yes it was Chapter Four but he wasn't supposed to be here until The End.

"Yeah, I told you I'm fine" Cheyenne said, darting her eyes away from her friend to focus on their new surroundings. A small room with a round table covered in blueprints and drawings of the cartoon characters, the actual characters, they had been seeing around the studio, followed by an audio recording.

"Should we listen?" Dylan asked. It was tempting but Cheyenne remembered her rule:

"No more listening to the audio recordings..."

"No, it's only Wally anyway" Cheyenne said moving around the table to the switch that would open their worst nightmares. "You ready?" She asked the shaking boy, it was probably his nerves or his fear, either one wasn't good.

"Yeah..." Dylan said, taking in a deep breath as Cheyenne pulled the switch, opening a door into a dark room. Slowly, they approached it, knowing, dreading what was inside.

"What. The. Fuck." Dylan said as he stared at the once entertaining land that was the Devils. Was the Devils.

"What. In. This. Hell. Happened. Here?" Cheyenne added as she too stared at the 'funfair' that was in shambles.

"Everything is a wreak. Everything is no more. The Devil lurks here no longer. And the wolf is torn..." They heard a familiar say as they were met with their worst fear.

"Boris..." They in unison.