Chapter seventy-three: Send on a ferry upon their sea

The nine of them rushed up the stairs in a single file line, reaching the top in exhaustion. Alex used all of his remaining strength to turn a valve on the last door, swinging it open.

The sunlight crept into the space and down the stairs, something it hasn't done in centuries.
All of them smiled as it illuminated their skin. Climbing out of the huge and monstrous bunker, they stared around then up at the lighthouse part of it once they were far away from the door to see it.

"Fuck this place!" Dylan said, looking up at the tower, it was ten feet tall to him, "And fuck being small!"
Cheyenne laughed before it was cut off by One.

"Look!" He said pointing to a little rowing boat parked in the sand.

"Our way home" Five said, running to the vehicle and getting inside, the other four joining her. Cheyenne and Dylan were about to join them when they were stopped by Alex, the Nome gripping onto his raincoat as he held up a shattered piece of mirror.

Alex looked down at the creature, waiting for him to take it, that's when he remembered:

"Come with me, oh, no, no, no"

"A halo ascending above our sea"

"Send on a ferry upon our sea"

"Wait!" He had said to them, making his friends turn, Alex took the piece the mirror and held it up for them to see.

"That's their way home" Alex said, he waved the object a little, "This is ours" he finished.
That's when the three heard the splashing of waves as the boats oars began to push the water, the boat and children along with it.
The three of them watched as they sailed away, only Three waving to them as they went, her blonde hair blowing in the wind before it was gone, consumed by the fog around them.

Cheyenne, Dylan and Alex looked back at the mirror.

"So this is our way home" Cheyenne said, looking down at the shattered piece.

"Don't tell me-" Dylan tried to say before he was cut off by a flash. A familiar blue vortex appeared in front of them. "-It's a portal" Dylan finished.
Alex looked back at the Maw.

"The Maw arrives every year. Always at the same time, but never in the same place. It creeps and crawls deep beneath the glistening waters and sits there in vast silence. Waiting.
Then it is no more...
For none of those who enter return to tell the tale...

At least. Until now." Alex finished.
He looked back at the portal, all three teens eyes widened in joy.

"Home" they all said in unison. But just as they were about to enter the depths of the blue portal, they were stopped by Bendy growling at them, the Nome holding his hand.
They looked down at the pair, smiling.

"He can come" Cheyenne said to the Demon, "But he's your responsibility" she added. The Nome hugged Bendy tightly before the Ink Demons claws picked him up gently and protectively in his arms.

"You ready?" Dylan said to them all.
They nodded.

"Always am"

And with that, the three friends walked through the portal, all hoping for one thing.

"To go home..."

The three teens drifted in the portal, being dragged to their next destination, they all looked around hoping to see the end of the bright flashes and blue light show.

That's when they were suddenly met with solid ground once more.

"Ouch!" Alex said as he tumbled into the darkness, as well as Dylan and herself.
That said, why was it so dark?

"Everyone ok?" Cheyenne asked as she pulled herself up off the floor.

"Yeah, just a little-uhh- portal sick" Alex said,

"I'm fine"
Cheyenne heard Dylan reply, before she was met with an arm.

"Hey!" Do you mind! You're squishing me!" She said to him.

"Sorry!" He said and tried to move away before he heard another voice.

"Ouch! That was my foot!" Alex yelled.

"Sorry!" Dylan said again, they looked around, seeing flashing lights in front of them, followed by a desk...and a fan.
Cheyenne shivered.

"Why is it so cold in here?" She asked, through the darkness she could see a silhouette shrug.

"I don't know" Alex said, "Where are we?"

The three looked around seeing at sort of familiar sight, a desk with cameras on it, the wall above it filled with notes and drawings, two iron doors next to them, both having buttons beside them, and a familiar phone.

"What the-" Dylan tried to say as the device clicked on.

"Hello?!...Hello?!...Hello?! Ah! Uhh- Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! A magical place for kids and grown ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life!-" the phone said, answering Dylan's and Alex's questions.

The three tried to stare at each other in horror.

"Freddy...Fazbears?!" Dylan said.

"Oh shit!" Cheyenne added.

"You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding!" Alex said, his voice shaky.

Then they heard a laugh in the distance, followed by all of the lights flickering and doors shutting.

Then the banging of anger began...