Chapter one hundred and two: Fuses and 'friends'

Cheyenne entered her next horror game, only seeing one thing in front of her as she did so:
The fox animatronic.
But that's what she just saw.
What she heard was much different:

"Welcome to Parts and Service. It seems like Foxy has been out of commission for quite a while now. This series of simple repairs should return him to his full working condition.

First, carefully pick up Foxy's head and place it on his endoskeleton"
The guides voice said.

"Alright" Cheyenne said cautiously and twisted around to the work bench to grab the foxes head.
"Please. Don't. Attack-"
Cheyenne placed the head on and Foxy started to jolt in all different directions, his hooked hand waving frantically from left to right, his head turning and his torso also ding the same.
She yelled as the fox did so, then realised it wasn't attacking her.
She took in a deep breath to calm down.

"You fucking pirate" she said to Foxy.

"Uh-oh. Looks like Foxy's proprietary servo are malfunctioning. It is recommended that you keep an eye on Foxy at all times, you will need to replace new control fuses in him to continue. Receive the fuse from drawer number 1 that matches Foxy's old one."
The voice said, Cheyenne looked around carefully, so she didn't get hit by Foxy, at the work benches and realised there were drawers in them.

"Oh" she said, and opened the first drawer, there were some different coloured fuses that Cheyenne would have fo figure out. She stared at Foxy for a few moments, to make sure she had the right one.

"Place the control model into Foxy's leg, but be careful not to change it while his legs are moving" the guide said, Cheyenne nodded, then just as carefully pulled out the animatronic's old fuse and replaced it with a new one.

"Great job, Foxy now has control over his legs. Now start on Foxy's chest modules" the voice said, "However, before you do that, Foxy will need the one in his chest to go into his arm, it seems like a former employee tried to fix him up but failed." The voice said.
Cheyenne sighed and began to edge near the fox, waiting for him to not move then grab the fuse out of his chest and place it in his arm.

"Good job, now you can begin on the chest modules, they are located in drawers 2 and 4"
The guide said.
Cheyenne looked at both drawers and collected the fuses, carefully keeping an eye on Foxy as he continued to move around, then placed both in his chest, giving the animatronic control over his body once more.

"Good job. Retrieve Foxy's eye from drawer 3. When Foxy's eye patch is fully open place the eye in his empty eye socket to continue" the voice instructed.
Cheyenne nodded and did what the voice said, seeing the eyes rolled forward as she opened the drawer, she looked around seeing all different colours, then finding Foxy's golden brown colour.

"There you are" she said and picked up the eye, not wanting to know if it was real or not, then looked back at Foxy who had somehow, edged closer.
"Hey! No! Get back! I'll give you your eye if you just be patient!" Cheyenne yelled at the fox, as he remained still. She waited for his eye patch to be open then placed the eye in.
She waited for the animatronic to jump out at her and scare her.
But nothing happened.

"Well done. This concludes all your parts and Service tasks. Pirate Cove can now be reopened"
There was cheering in the background after those words had been said, as Cheyenne was transported once more to the present room, not afraid anymore she rushed to open the present and found...
Baby.
A toy Baby staring at her.
She screamed and flung the thing off of the table.