Chapter seventy-four: Hello?!...Hello?!

The four looked at the door, terrified.

"What the fuck do we do?!" Cheyenne asked, sort of panicked.

"We Uhh-" Alex stuttered, they both stared at Dylan.

"Don't look at me! I don't know much about this game!" He yelled.

"But you know it right?" Cheyenne questioned.
Dylan half nodded half shook his head.

"Then what do we do?!" Alex yelled over the banging, staring to get louder. Dylan stared at the desk, filled to the brim with computer screens and buttons.
Then at the desks chair.

"We try and survive" Dylan said, taking a seat in the chair and started to fiddle around with the height. Once he was comfortable, he began to poke and prod some flashing buttons.
Cheyenne and Alex looked at one of the computer screens, a figure staring at, or into, the security camera.

"What the fuck is that?!" Alex shouted afraid, the strange figure flashing off of the screen being replaced with another.

"Is that...a bear?" Cheyenne asked, after her question had been said, the phone clicked to life.

"Hello?!..Hello?! Uh- I wanted to record a message for you, there is more than one of you...right? Well that's what I was told anyway. Uh- let's see if I can find the paperwork for you guys- Ah! Yes!

'Seeing as the new Freddy Fazbears is up and running there will be an introductory of several new guards. However, with the new instalments and additions, the jobs and roles will remain unchanged.'

Well at least that's helpful for me. Um, what I mean is that I actually worked in that office before you-"

"That explains why its so small" Cheyenne complained.

"-So I know it can be a bit overwhelming-"

"A bit?!" Alex yelled, he was met with Dylan's finger, telling him to be quiet.

"-But I'm here to tell you there's no need to worry! Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a little quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath, I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too.

Uh, anyway, the characters do tend to wonder a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night-"

"-I think we know that!" Cheyenne pointed out.

"-Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk is the fact that these characters are, uh, if they happen to see you they probably won't recognise you as a person, instead a metal endoskeleton. Now, since that's against the rules here they will probably try and...forcefully stuff you into a Freddy Fazbear suit or something.
Y-yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up-"

"-Sign up! I didn't ask for this!" Cheyenne yelled at the phone.

"-But hey, apart from that your first day will be a breeze! I'll chat with you tomorrow!
Oh! And also, check those cameras and close the doors only is absolutely necessary. Got to conserve power. Alright, good night."
The phone stopped with a 'click' as the four stared at the screens in silence only for a second, seeing an empty battery sign on the screens.

They heard the opening of doors as the four waited in the darkness.

"Shit" Dylan whispered, "I forgot to check the power"

That's when they heard heavy breathing behind them.

"Alex..." Cheyenne said, frozen with fear.

"Yeah?" He asked, doing the same. Dylan, who had turned in the chair to face his friends sat there, unmoving. His face a ghostly white.

"D-Don't m-move" Dylan stuttered.

"W-Why?" Cheyenne asked.
The breathing slowly starting to get louder.

"B-Because I t-think I f-f-found the b-bear..."
Alex's and Cheyenne's eyes widened in fear, however, before the animatronic killed them, Cheyenne, Alex, Dylan and the Nome were pulled into another vortex. Out of the robots grip.
His killer grip.

"Woah!" Cheyenne said, floating once more.

"Where are we going now?" Dylan asked, a little fed up with all of the travelling.
His question was answered by the portal revealing the exact same place where they once were.

"What the?-" Cheyenne said, looking around completely puzzled.
That's when the phone clicked on again:

"Hello?!...Hello?! Ah!- Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! A magical place for kids and grown up alike, where fantasy and fun come to life!" The phone said again.

"What's going on?" Dylan said.

Then they were met with a familiar box, the Spirit Box, and a ghostly voice;

"Liar" it said, "Kill-" the last word was cut off by static.

"-It" the box finished.