Chapter Seventeen: The Sacrifice, The Saviour, The Leader and The Lord

"Wakey, Wakey Little Sheep" Cheyenne heard. She opened her eyes slowly, everything was a blur and her head hurt somewhere it shouldn't.

"Uhh" she said, lifting her head, which was a mistake.

"I'm so glad you could join me Little Sheep" The figure said, she looked at him in awe. His black body towered above her, buzzing with excitement and if it wasn't for his almost ruined Bendy mask, she guessed his expression would be the same.

"S...Sammy?" Cheyenne said. If it wasn't for her pain, she would of been excited to see her favourite character.

"Shhh Little Sheep! You must not be so loud! Otherwise Our Lord will hear you!" Sammy said.

"What?" Cheyenne replied, her head a little fuzzy. Sammy turned towards her.

"My Little Sheep, we must visit Our Lord" he said,

"What?!" She said again, "He'll kill me!" She yelled, making her head hurt, she tried to move but she realised that she was tied up. Now that she looked more closely, she saw that she was lead upon a Bendy cutout, it's face smiling up at her. She looked up as best as she could, seeing a familiar board. The words 'Music Department' on it. Then, Cheyenne knew exactly where she was.

"Chapter two..." she said to herself. "But, how?" She heard Sammy giggle.

"Oh Little Sheep. There is so much you don't know" Sammy said, turning around to look her in the eye. "But don't fret, I will teach you our ways" he continued. There was silence for a moment, Cheyenne more puzzled than ever. Then he began to sing:

"Sheep, Sheep, Sheep, it's you I must keep. In the morning you will be mine. I must not let you die..."

Cheyenne lay there listening to Sammy's singing. If it wasn't so threatening, the melody would of been nice.

"Sorry, but I don't sing with Psychos" she thought.

"You were so honoured Little Sheep" Sammy said suddenly,

"Are you going to keep calling me that?" Cheyenne asked. Sammy turned,

"Oh, I see." He said, "You would prefer, Leader" he said, nodding to himself,

"What n-" she was cut off,

"-Yes, of course you would" Sammy finished, continuing his other statement. "You were so honoured Leader. Getting to spend time with Our Lord" he said, "I think that's why he spared you" he turned towards her once more. "He admires you, my Little Sheep"

"You think?" Cheyenne said sarcastically. The figure laughed.

"My Little Sheep, I am certain of it" he said, coming face to face with the terrified school girl. "But now is not the time at hand, my Leader, for their saviour is waiting, as well as the sacrifice" he whispered the last bit.

"Sacrifice?!" Cheyenne said, more worried than she already was.

"Hush now Little Sheep, there is no need to fret, soon you will become one of us and he will set us free"

Cheyenne thought about it for a second, of her knowledge of the game and the play through of Chapter 2, Sammy only appears at the end, when he tries to make...

She stopped. Realising what he meant.

"Henry..." she thought.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Sammy pull out something. A syringe. He stared at it in awe, her eyes widened at the sight of it, it was full of the same black inky substance that was spread across the whole studio.

"Sheep, Sheep, Sheep, it's you I must keep. In the morning you will be mine. I must not let you die..." Sammy sang again, slowly leaning over her.

Cheyenne struggled against the ropes, trying desperately to break free, but only managing to get rope burn instead. She knew what would happen if she touched the ink:

"...Don't touch the ink for too long. It can claim you"

But just being in this situation, it was worse. Much worse.

"Sammy, Stop!" She begged, but the insane man came closer, the syringe point at her arm.

"Come now, Little Sheep, for in a moment you will be counting yourself" he said as he slowly pushed the needle into her arm. Cheyenne bit her lip in pain, squeezing her eyes shut. She hated injections. That's when she heard his famous quote;

"Sheep, Sheep, Sheep, it's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning you will wake, or in the morning you will be dead..."

The darkness closed in on her. She wasn't sure if it was the ink in her arm or her consciousness fading.

"Goodnight, My Leader" was the last thing she heard before everything went black.