Chapter ninety-three: Springtrapped

His footsteps echoed around the dark abyss.
However, it wasn't down that he was heading. It was forwards.
His breathing heavy from fear and the pace of his heartbeat. He shouldn't be afraid.
But he was.
He knew what to expect.
Except, he didn't.
He knew what was coming for him.
However, in what way?
Foxy's way.
That's whose.

He continued on taking only one step away from the vents entrance before the HandyUnit spoke:

"Unlike Ballora, Funtime Foxy is motion activated. For this reason, it's important to keep the room dark, as to not accidentally activated her. You have been provided with a flash beacon. Use it if you need to get your bearings and so you don't bump into anything. However, use it as sparingly as possible. Proceed forward to reach the Parts and Service room"
It stopped after that, leaving Dylan in the dark and even more terrified than he once was.

"Liar!" He yelled to the machine. I only have my...Looking Eye." He paused, fetching the device from his trousers and holding it up. Somehow, he had managed to figure out how to use the laser without firing it and causing havoc. So he did that now, causing a small flash and sprinted forward, the light turning off leaving Dylan to run blind. The sound of recharging from something else ringing in his ears. He flashed again and repeated this process only having to do it a third time before he reached the door, twisting the knob and rushing inside, away from the female killer.
He turned on the light and was met with another animatronic.
He yelled in fright.

"What the fuck are you?!" Dylan yelled at the hunk of metal sitting before him. His question was answered by HandyUnit:

"Great job reaching Parts and Service. It seemed that Funtime Freddy is out of power, which should make your job much easier. The release switch for the chest cavity is located on the underside of the endoskeleton jaw. To reach it, we will first need to open the face plates.
You will need to press the face plates release triggers in a specific order, and it's important to be as precise, and as careful, as possible.
Locate the small button on Freddy's face, just under his right cheek and press it"
HandyUnit ordered.

"Ok, right cheek" Dylan located and press it.

"Great. Now locate the button under his left cheek and press it" the HandyUnit said. Dylan did. "Great. Now locate the button next to Freddy's right eye"
Dylan did and pressed that one.
"Great. Now carefully locate and press the button just above Freddy's nose"
Dylan also did this and jumped in fear as the animatronics face opened, revealing wires and all sorts of mechanical objects inside.

"Fuck you!" He yelled.

"Good job. The face plates should now be open. Locate and press the small button on the underside of Freddy's endoskeleton jaw" HandyUnit continued. Dylan did and opened Freddy's chest, revealing more wires and a strange round black device in the centre.

"Excellent. The chest cavity should now be open. Remove the power module from the chest cavity" it said. Dylan did.
"Great work. You will now be required to remove the secondary power module from the Bonnie hand puppet" the device instructed.

"The what?-" Dylan said and moved his Looking Eye in the direction of Freddy's hand. But there was nothing there.

"Make sure to press the late black button beneath Bonnies bow tie to release the power module" HandyUnit said.

"Ok I will, when I find the bitch!" Dylan yelled and moved his light around frantically, trying to find Bonnie. He did, but he disappeared behind the other animatronic. "Where did you go?" Dylan said sarcastically, it was like playing hide and seek with a child. He saw glimpses of blue and directed his light towards it.