Chapter ninety-five: Through the eyes of an infant

"Go forward" they heard Baby say as all three of them crawled inside.

"I hate this" Dylan said. "I hate vents"

"I think I'm staring to know your pain Dylan" Alex said, his coat brightening up the space they were in, but only a little.

"You would think so wouldn't you?" He replied. Cheyenne tried to reassure the boy but it wasn't working as Baby spoke again.

"Stop" she said, they did and waited in silence for their next instructions.
"Go forward and left"
They did what she asked, terrified that they would either meet Ballora or Foxy.
"Keep going"  They heard. They did.

"How long does it take?" Cheyenne asked. She was met with more instructions:

"Stop"
They did, realising within the quite they heard the sound of water.

"Why is it so wet?" Dylan asked, feeing a puddle underneath his feet.

"I...don't...know" Alex said, terrified.

"Go forward and left"
They heard once more. They did, creating this time, careful not to slip.

"Stop"
They did again.

"Go forward, you are almost there" Baby said.

"It's so wet" Cheyenne whispered creeping forward some more.

"Why?" Dylan asked.
Alex shrugged within the darkness.

"Stop. They are right in front of you..."
They did in fear, Cheyenne, who had gone first felt like screaming as she tried to keep her heart rate and breathing quite.

"They are here to help Ballora. They are not going to hurt us Foxy." Baby explained. "Ballora, Foxy, they are not here to hurt us"
There was shuffling for a moment before Baby told them to move once more.

"Ballora and Foxy are behind you. They are afraid of the Scooping Room so they will not follow you" Baby mentioned.

"Grrrreeeaaatt!" Dylan said sarcastically, "That means they are behind me!"
There was silence for a moment before Cheyenne felt something in front of her, she searched the wall and found a handle, pressing it down and going inside as fast a possible, the others following her.
They all sighed in relief.

"My God! That was horrible!" Dylan yelled.
Cheyenne nodded, catching her breath, although she didn't understand why, she hadn't been running.
They stared at Alex waiting for his reply but they found him staring at something else instead.

"Luke!" He said, pointing in front of him and being them. They turned slowly to see a orange cat robot, with no tail but with ears and looked like it had seen better days. However, it wasn't that that surprised them, it was its voice.
Luke's voice.

"Hey! Let me out!" They all heard, it was followed by wiggling of the robot.
Alex, being scared for his friend, rushed up to the robot and tried to open it, only for his hand to go straight through the character.

"Huh?" He said, confused.

"A memory!" Cheyenne and Dylan said in unison. Alex stepped back, still confused and terrified for Luke but had no choice to watch the 'show'.

"You never had a choice"
Cheyenne quoted in her mind as another voice rang out.

"You are in the Scooping Room. Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Ballora has already been here today.
It's only you who hasn't." They heard Baby say.