Chapter one hundred and three: Just watch and see

"For Luke" Dylan said and began to do the tasks, trying desperately to ignore every nerve in his body to either scream or curl up and cry into a ball.
But no. He couldn't do that. Not when his friends were there.
Not when-

"Dylan? You ok?" He heard the faint voice of Cheyenne say. She knew too well he wasn't, she knew everything about him. From his posture to the gripping of his hand to the fiddling with his hair.
She knew he wasn't ok.
But she didn't ask again.

"What task you working on?" She questioned, wanting to change the subject and make the scared school boy feel less tense.

"A puzzle" Dylan replied through tightly gripped teeth. He tried to relax them a little so when he spoke again it didn't sound like he was angry. "A very hard puzzle" the boy finished. He looked at it, a section of flashing colour and coding were ahead of him, a light displaying a pattern that he had to complete, one that he already knew: red, orange, blue and green.
However, he hadn't touched anything.
He hadn't even moved.
He heard the shutting of doors as Alex spoke next.

"Finished" he said to them, slightly cheerful, but the darkness and Mangle still lurked...

"Cool" Cheyenne replied, "That's one down" she said, she stayed silent for a moment, the only noise was the puzzle she was trying to figure out, then, the shutting of another shutter.
"Two" she continued, "I finished mine" she mentioned.
Dylan could feel their eyes staring at the back of his head as he stared at the light, now flashing for the 11th time.
He took in a deep breath and his shaky hand pressed the button in order.
Red.
Orange.
He pulled his hand back, hearing a clanking noise a few feet in front of him, lurking within the darkness, a pair of eyes that couldn't be seen...yet.
Blue.
He needed to finish this, not only for himself but for his friends.
Green.
His whole body felt like a weight being lifted off of him as the shutter doors closed, slowly, but they were closing. He felt a hand on his left shoulder as he turned to see Cheyenne staring at him with a smile.

"Well done" Cheyenne was about to say before the voice stole the words out of her mouth.
She looked up and crossed her arms, unimpressed.

"This concludes your tasks today we hope to see you again soon" the voice said, as the three of them were transported to the prize room once more.
Nothing had changed.
It never does.
The only thing that had was the amount of people in it.

"Do you want to open it?" Cheyenne said to Dylan, "You deserve it" she added, Alex nodding along with her.

"Yeah" he said, "open it Dylan"
Dylan chuckled and turned to the gift, the same white wrapping paper and red ribbon on it, and the same crank that Dylan had begun turning, opening the present and finding a plush Baby doll inside.

"Oh not you again!" Cheyenne said, jumping back. "Let's get out of here before that things tries to kill me"
Alex and Dylan laughed, but did what she asked as they were once more transported out of the prize room and back to the main room.

"That's one down" Alex said cheerfully.

"Yeah now we just need to..." Cheyenne trailed off, seeing the menu screen and their next task on it, however, that wasn't what scared her, it was the name.
Ennard.

"Oh shit" Cheyenne said, "Michael's come to say hi" she added.

"I don't want a play date with dead! Again!" Alex said.

"I swear to fucking God! If he attacks me I will-" Dylan tried to say but was cut off by Cheyenne.

"We get it, you hate him, we all do, but hit think happy thoughts" Cheyenne replied to Dylan's ranting.
He nodded as the girls hand slipped from his face.