Chapter thirty-nine: Running from insinity

"NOO!" She yelled as the broken tape was cast onto the floor,
"Bastard!" She yelled at the Demon, he growled and tightened his grip around Dylan before running into a wall, smashing it and down a corridor.

"Fuck!" Cheyenne said, quickly turning to Henry,

"I'll be back" was all she said, before running after the Ink Demon and her friend.

"BENDY!" She yelled, with the reel gone there was no way to end this. She skidded down the corridors trying to find what she was looking for,

"Come on!" She said to herself, "Where are they?!" she made a noise that sounded like an 'ah ha!' When she found what she was looking for, one of the four levers that would open the next door, she pulled and began to run again, searching for the next one. She stopped in her tracks when a deadly roar ripped through the room.

"Shit!" Cheyenne yelled as she pressed up against the wall, just barely avoiding Bendy as he charged down the corridor. Dylan no where to be seen. Cheyenne ignored the sinking feeling in her stomach and began to run once more. Moments passed, as she searched, finding the second lever and pulling it.
"That's two" she counted as another ear splitting roar filled the room and she was forced to become one with the wall again.
Another minute and she had successfully found the third lever and as she pulled, she watched her back for the Demon.

"Ok, only-" she was cut off by another roar, "You have got to be kidding me!" She said, pressing her back against the wall. The Demon charged once more, missing her by a few inches.

"Hey!" Cheyenne yelled, "No running in the corridors!" She joked, but the Demon ignored her comment and continued anyway.

The girl skidded away and launched herself out of the dead end that she was in, bolting down a corridor and turning right. There, on the far left wall was the last lever, without a second to waste Cheyenne began for sprint towards it, hearing loud thumping behind her.

"Bendy" she said, as a chorus of low growls filled her ears,

"You..."
Cheyenne heard inside her head, she pushed it back and continued to run.

"...Will..."
Cheyenne held her breath as she outstretched her arm, hoping.

"...Not..."
She ran faster, every step matching the pounding of her heart-

"...Be..."
-The pounding of her head as the Demon filled it with words she didn't want to hear.

"...Set..."
Words that we're not hopeful. She grabbed hold of the lever and turned to face Best Bendy.

"I will be set free!" She yelled and pulled the switch, as bright, white light filled her vision and the Demon was gone.
Once it had cleared, she stood outside of another open pair of doors, she could just about see through it thanks to the dim light that had returned. Four giant tubes and a valve on the back wall of the room, caught her attention, then she remembered.

"This is it" Cheyenne said, stepping through the doors as they closed behind her automatically, "This is The End"

She rushed over to the little wheel, glanced at it and turned it, using her all of the strength she could muster to do so, she turned back around, seeing the four tubes fill with black ink, she closed her eyes for a second, knowing what she had to do.

"BENDY!" She yelled, as the sound of her own voice echoed through the oversized room.

"A little girl shouldn't be wandering all by herself" she heard, "Let...me...join...YOU!"

Cheyenne dove out of the way as Bendy came charging through the side wall of the room, his teeth grinning in her direction, his sharp claws ready to tear her to pieces or capture her. Either way, the consequences of getting caught by him were not good.
But instead of him using this opportunity to capture her, Bendy stood still on the other side of the room, while Cheyenne got up from where she lay and tureen to face him.

It was like the beginning of a boss battle, the boss itself standing before the player, ready to strike, he could of done so but he just stood there. Waiting. Cheyenne stood there not knowing what to do, the Demon watched her every move as she edged closer to him, she was defenceless, so, she did the only other thing she was good at; talking.

"Bendy" she began, "Why won't you set me free?" She questioned, the demon only growled. "Is it because I'm the Leader? Or maybe because, as you said, I hold too much knowledge?"
She got no answer.
"I don't belong here Bendy, I can't stay here, otherwise I'll become like Henry, like everyone, trapped and afraid, I'll forget who I really am. That's why I need to stop this" she said, raising her arms, what Bendy didn't realise was that she was stronger than before, she knew how to control her abilities. And it was all thanks to him.

"That's why" Cheyenne said, as the ink began to form into shapes, heads and arms and legs began to replace the masses of ink that came from the glass tubes, now shattered.

"That's why-" Cheyenne turned around, seeing familiar faces behind her all ready to take on this burden with her.

"That's why we need to stop you!" She said and charged towards the Demon, he bared his teeth and claws and the battle had begun.