Chapter fourteen: Goodbye old friend

"Wow" Sans said, "I've never seen the barrier before..." he said. Nor had Dylan, even though he had played the game, it was never shown.

He stared at it now, a see through like material, that glimmered and moved in the light. Well, what was left of it.

"Wow" Dylan repeated. It really was a sight.

"Hey buddy..." Sans said, he turned and saw his right eye in his bony hand. "I just wanna say thank you"

"Why?" Dylan asked,

"You brought back the old me" he said, "The one, that you said that you need, so-" he looked down at his eye. It was just like any other eye he had seen, except from the blue mist escaping it. "-I want you to take this" he said, "Take this and always remember that I am with you, no matter what, buddy" he said, giving Dylan the eye.

It felt light, like it was air. He turned towards the barrier, it didn't change now that he had the soul, Sans' soul, in his hand, however he knew that he could pass.

He took one step, he wanted to go home. Another, to see his friends and family. Another. To be in the real world.

He took the last step, bright light filling his view.

It disappeared and he saw a familiar face, however, the situation they were in was much worse than his.

"Dylan?!" They said, as he came around the corner.

"Cheyenne?!" He said, the eye still in his hand. She looked terrified, splashes of black ink covered her body as her green eyes stared at him. Then he realised where he was...

"Where's Boris?" She asked.