Chapter one hundred and four: Night Terrors and Night Transformations

Cheyenne crept along the floorboards of the FNaF 4 layout, the same room, the same doors the same...everything.
Except the holes in the walls, ceiling and doors.

When she had entered it had started looming over her right away, the only thing stopping it was Cheyenne's flashlight she had been provided with.
That and possibly Bendy's menacing glare...

It all happened so quickly, even before Cheyenne had time to react, the thing had been talking to her.

"Come and play Ella! My Daddy made something just for me!"

"Ella?! Where did you go?"

"Hey Ella! Did you know that your birthday is going to be cool!?"

"Ella?"
The thing crawled around the room, hiding under the bed or in the holes in the ceiling, it scared Cheyenne a little, who was this thing?
Who was she?
And how did she know about Ella?
The thing's giggling brought Cheyenne back to the present as she stared at the thing.
The Puppet.

"I ÀM THÊ FÈÁRFÙŁ RÈFŁÈÇTÍÒÑ ÒF ŴHÀT HÊ HÀŚ ÇRËÃTĒD!" The thing said in an almost robotic voice.

"Who?!" Cheyenne asked in fear of her own life.
The thing didn't answer, it only crawled back to the shadows.

"What are you?!" Cheyenne shouted instead, that's when she saw the glitchy glimmer of a tape, with great regret she reached for it, letting it play.

"These logs are no longer safe"

"Daddy found me"

"I ran to Charlotte's house"

"She saved me"

"But now Daddy took her too"

"...Evan...I'm sorry"

"...I just want Micheal"

The tape cut off and left the girl with the answers she needed.
Charlotte.
The puppet.
It made sense.

"I AM THÈ FÉÁRFÙŁ RÈFŁÈÇTÏÒÑ THÀT HÈ HÀŚ ÇRÈÀTÈD!" The Puppet said again.

"No! You are the daughter of Henry!" Cheyenne shouted back, "You are Ella's best friend! You are Ella's saviour!"
The thing backed away from the girl as the familiar cheers and bells could be heard.
She had won.
Night Terrors.
It was more of Night Transformations.
The people Ella had loved, turned into something she hated by her own father.

Cheyenne left the room just as quickly as she had entered and looked at the present below her.

"Open it Ella!"
She heard.

"I got it just for you!"
Cheyenne did and saw inside a toy Puppet, staring at her, crying and smiling.
Then a little girl screaming...

Cheyenne turned quickly, trying to figure out where it came from, but before she could she was taken back to the main room to be left wondering who that was...

Alex sat waiting. Watching. Hoping that Baby wouldn't find him.

"Did you know it's my birthday?" He heard her say.

"No it's not!" Alex replied, making her turn as he shut the wardrobe doors on her, shutting her out.
He waited once more. Listening. Still hoping.
He waited for the intense shouting of the Baby Plushies to warn him that he had shut the doors for too long. He reopened them to see Baby looking under the bed.
Stalking. Seeking. Laughing.

"One...two" she said and turned to see Alex in the wardrobe once more, she raced towards him as he once again closed the doors.
Listening. Waiting. Still hoping.