Chapter fifty-five: what's cooking?...YOU!

"Nome?!" Cheyenne said, obviously fangirling, "Awww! You poor thing!" she said, running over to the bed and climbing on it, the Nome backed away in fear.

"It's ok" Alex said, also climbing into the materess, "She's my friend" The Nome outstretched his arms towards Alex.

"What's he doing?" Dylan asked, looking at the Nome with confusion.

"He wants a hug" Alex said, coming close to the creature and putting his arms around him.

"Awww! I want one!" Cheyenne said, the cuteness overwhelming her, making her cheeks turn red, the Nome hid behind Alex's leg.

"Maybe later, but for now; Dylan, can you free the Nome?" Alex asked, with a quick nod Dylan freed the Looking Eye from the loop of his jeans and aimed it at the Nome's chains.

"Stand back" Dylan warned, and blasted the chains off the creature's wrists. The Money looked down at his now free arms and then up at Dylan, still gripping onto Alex's leg, they heard a scuffling sound from the Nome before he got down off the bed, Cheyenne watching his every move.
"I think he says 'thank you'" Alex said,

"No problem" Dylan said and looked at the Nome, "I think your friend found a way out of here" Dylan said, the three of them looked over to the Nome and saw that he had opened a hidden door to a dumpweight.

"What a clever Nome you are Grayson!" Cheyenne said.

"Grayson?" Alex and Dylan said in unison,

"Yeah! Everyone needs a name! And he seems to like it" Cheyenne pointed. The Nome was giving the girl a thumbs up, as if to say he really liked it. "Sees" Cheyenne said.

"Alright, Grayson the Nome it is" Alex said, "Now lets get out of here, I don't want Mr. Tickles coming back"
The other two nodded, and the four of them headed in the dumpweight.

They acended in silence, only the sound of the weight filled it. Until a gasp filled it instead.

Beyond the little space they were in, they stared at a field of body, all left to rot.

"Ewww" Cheyenne said, trying to block out the stench of corpses. The other doing the same.

"What is this place?" Dylan asked, trying to hold his breath.

"This is where all the captured children go" Alex said, he mapped out his surroundings, trying to find if there was a way out.

"Is this how far this thing goes Grayson?" Cheyenne asked. The Nome nodded.

"Looks like we're fucked... Again" Dylan said, staring at the Nome, not sure what to think of it.

"No we're not" Alex said, pointing in a certain direction, the other followed his finger and saw to their astonishment, a winch, carrying all the bags to an unknown location.
Yet.

"There" Alex said, "That's our way out the" he said, dropping out the elevator, the others following his moves. "This way" he said, scrambling over the bags. Cheyenne making uncomfortable faces as they did so.

"Ewww" she said again. "Sorry dead kids, but we need to get out of here" They climbed and crawled over the bags, the smell overpowering, until they came to the winch.

"Climb on to one of the bags!" Alex yelled over the noise. He grabbed the closest bag and held on for his life.

"Come on!" Dylan yelled to Cheyenne as she watched Dylan and the Nome jump into bags, one after the other.

"Fine!" Cheyenne said, and leaped onto a bag, not letting go at all. "You like heights" Cheyenne said, "Look at the never ending pit of death, it's great!" She said smiling. As the four made their way to their next destination, they all took in the view, all apart from Alex who was trying not to scream.

Slowly, the four started to see another doorway, then ground.

"When I say, jump" Alex ordered. "One!" They readied themselves. "Two!" They waited, the bags getting closer to the metal floor. "Three!" They launched themselves off the sacks and into the floor, t.heir feet colliding with the floor, followed by their bodies.

"Ouch!" Dylan said, "I may be a skeleton but I think my bones can still break" He said, rubbing his arm.

"You OK?" Alex asked, somehow, he had managed to land on his feet, the same with Cheyenne.

"Yeah, fine just a little bruised" Dylan said, he looked at Cheyenne, a small in her face. "How are you ok?" Dylan asked to both of his friends.

"Luck I guess" Alex said, he looked at Cheyenne, "You?"

"I guess all that running and escaping from Bendy" Cheyenne said, shrugging her shoulders, a smug look on her face. Dylan gave her a look, it was like he was trying to say 'when are you going to tell him?'. Cheyenne gave him a look back saying, 'i don't know'.
Their secret conversation was cut off by the Nome's scuffling, the three looked at him who pointed to a dead rat a few feet away from them.

"Oh! Why is everywhere covered in death?" Cheyenne asked, not trying to look at the  festuring corspe.

"I don't know maybe because this place is a slaughter house" Dylan said, however, he was interrupted by the Nome pulling on his school trousers. "What?" Dylan asked, looking down at the creature. He pointed towards Alex, who was bent down by the rat, eating it's flesh.
A look of disgust etched it's way across Cheyenne's and Dylan's face.

"Is he?" Cheyenne tired to say through her gagging. Dylan nodded, his face pale.

Alex once again saw the familiar red room covered in objects, then the flash.

A bright light
A small mirror
And a yellow raincoat...

Then another.

A white porcelain mask, blank of expression. Eyes filled with vengeance, like a ghost with unfinished business.
And a pair of draping brown cloth, revealing a pair of clawed hands, their nails as sharp as teeth...

Then another flash.

A black whirlpool, as dark as a broken soul.

A shattered reflection, looking at a lifeless body.

And the remaining raincoat...

"Alex?" He heard behind him, he turned around, meeting Cheyenne's concerned face.

"Six" he said through ragged breaths.

"What?" Cheyenne said, confused. Alex got up and raced through a hole in a old door. "Wait!" Cheyenne said, running after him, Dylan and the Nome also running to catch up with their friends. They raced through the hole to be met with horror once more.

'Chop, Chop, Chop' they heard, they looked up to see a demented creature, a butchers knife in his hand, chopping meat up.

"Six" Alex said again. "Where are you?"