Chapter eighty-four: The Glitchy killer

"Hello? You don't know me...yet. My mommy created a series of logs for you, for me. It was nice to hear her in the game, it made me happy. But he didn't...

Mommy's boss said that I was testing this game to see if other kids would like it...I think Evan would like it...especially seeing Freddy. That's his favourite character, he carries a Freddy Bear around with him, he says that 'he will put him back together' as Micheal broke his head. It was a good thing daddy was able to fix it, otherwise Evan would of have to borrowed Elizabeth's doll.

I don't think she would of minded, she's too interested in daddy's new robot. You know, she's very pretty, with red hair and rosy cheeks she can sing, dance, sing, make ice cream and balloons from her fingertips.
She's everything Elizabeth dreamed of, but, daddy won't let her touch it....

Now I know why...
Daddy's calling me, I have to go now...bye bye and do what daddy says, and say hi to Evan and Micheal for me, is that ok?-
Huh?! Oh! No one daddy I was just playing with...Micheal! Huh?!-"
They heard a disoriented voice before it was replaced by the girl's scream.

"Łêt më óüt" they heard before the tape clicked off, being replaced with the Spirit Box:

"Can capture it"
"He wants me"
"I hide and seek from dad-" it was cut off by static.
"Nightmares come to my life" it finished.

The four looked around, seeing a dark bedroom, with light grey walls and purple bedsheets and curtains. It was familiar but different.

"Where are we now?" Cheyenne asked, looking at the dollhouse across the room. It was the same layout as the Crying Childs bedroom, with a closet in the centre two doors on the side and toys spilled across the floor, some, recognisable like some Fazbear figures and a cupcake on the dresser.

"The fourth game, I guess the Ghosts Girls room" Alex theorised, "I wonder what happened to her?"

"Well if the Crying Child got bitten and killed in a coma, Elizabeth got scooped and Micheal was burned to death, maybe...she was killed and stuffed?" Dylan said.

"How do you know this?" Cheyenne asked, Dylan looked at her.

"I did occasionally watch some theorises on this game, although I never finished it as it got so confusing" he replied. "And just a guess" he added.
The left door started to creek, causing the four to looked at the door. The Nome hid behind Cheyenne, afraid.

"What was that?!" Alex asked, slightly panicked. The four crept to the rim of the door, all peering around the wood, all piled on top of one another, like meerkats.

"Uhhh, do you hear that...?" Alex asked them, straining his ears.

"Hear what?-AHHHHHHH!" Dylan yelled, they all yelled, as another version of Chica jumpscared them. Again...

"Nightmares come to life..." they heard as red filled their views. Once more...