Chapter fifty-eight: Are you a snack?

Cheyenne's and Dylan's eyes lit up as they glanced at the key while also dodging the Chefs grubby hand, probably unwashed for decades.

"Hey Dylan!" Cheyenne yelled to her friend over the Chefs heavy breathing.

"Yeah?!" He called back, avoiding the Chefs grip.

"I've still got some ink up my sleeve!" She yelled,

"And?" Dylan shouted.

"And, I think I need a beam to get it out!" She said. Dylan nodded, getting the hint.

"On it!" He said, retrieving the Looking Eye from the loop of his trousers.

"Alright Bendy" Cheyenne said, her hands turning black, "Let's see how demonic you really are"
Out of the corner of her eye, Cheyenne saw the familiar white laser beam hit the Chef, knocking the key off his apron. The Chef retreated for a second before lashing out in Dylan's direction.

"HEY!" Cheyenne yelled, making the Chef turn towards her, "Are you a snack? Because to him you look like a whole damn meal!" After the last word, the Demon launched himself at the Chef, his teeth bare and roars erupting from him mouth.
Then, within one second. The Chef was gone.
The only thing left was the fleshy mask that fell to the floor, making an uncomfortable sound as it did so.
Then, only silence remained...

"Holy shit!" Dylan said through shock. "Since when did he get that hungry?!"

"What. The. Fuck?!" Alex said, his face pale. He stared at Cheyenne in horror. "You too?"
Cheyenne nodded and retrieved the key off of the floor, then glanced at all her friends.

"We've got the key" she said, "Now come on, let's go before the other one shows up" she said, ink emerging from her body and turning the handle of the door, opening it.
She walked through it, the other following behind cautiously, careful not to get to close, just in case they became Bendy's next meal...