Chapter 106

Annabelle was sitting on the edge of the rocks, letting her feet dangle. Hermione sat outside the tent reading one of her books.

" Bells ! Hermione ! " Harry began popping out of the tent. " You know how the snitch has flesh memories ? " he gestured to the golden snitch in his hand. The both of them nodded. " Well I didn't catch my first snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it ". He handed it to Annabelle, who stood up.

' I open at the close," Annabelle read.

" Yeah, what do you think it means ? " he asked.

" I don't know. I found something as well," Hermione said standing up. " At first I thought it was an eye but i don't think it is, it isn't a rune, somebody inked it in. Its not part of the book someone drew it in ". Hermione showed them the page in the book.

" Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and fleur's wedding," Harry stated.

" Why would somebody draw it in a children's book ? ' Annabelle asked.

" Hermione. Bells. I've been recently thinking. I want to go to Godric Hallow. Its where I was born and its where my parents died," Harry said.

" That's exactly why he'll expect us to go there, because it means something to you," Hermione sighed.

" But it means something to him too ! You-Know-Who almost died there! Isn't that exactly a place he hide a Horcrux ? " Harry asked.

" Its dangerous," Annabelle sighed. " But, even I have to admit recently, I've been thinking we'll have to go. I think its possible something else is hidden there ".

"  What ? " Harry asked.

" The sword," Annabelle answered. " If Dumbledore wants us to find it but didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands. Wheres the best place to hide it than the birth place of the founder of Gryffindore ? "

" Hermione, Bells...." Harry began. Hermione stopped him by ruffling his hair.

" Don't ever let me give you a haircut again," Hermione smirked.

*****************************************************************************

Later that night they apparted to Godrics Hallow. It was snowing lightly with a light breeze. The houses and buildings were all decorated in lights, and colors.People chatted nearby.

" I still think we should've used Polyjuice Potion," Hermione said nervously.

" No, this is were I was born. I'm not coming back as somebody else," Harry said. They began walking towards a church, the closer they got they heard people singing Christmas carols.

" Harry, Mione, I think its Christmas Eve," Annabelle said. Harry looked at her for a second, before they stopped in front of a cemetery. It looked peaceful, angels guarded the tombstones, looking safe.

" Do you think they'd be in there Hermione ? Bells ? " Harry asked. " My mum and dad ".

" Yeah, I think they would," Hermione responded. Annabelle nodded her head in agreement. They walked through the cemetery looking at the graves. Hermione brushed snow off a gravestone, it showed the eye thing.

" Ignotus Peverell," she read. " Hey, Harry ! " Both girls looked over and saw him standing in front of a grave. They walked over and saw that it was his parents, it read;

In loving memory of

James Potter                                                *                                         Lilly potter