Chapter 43

Later that night, after everyone went to bed. Harry, Ron, and Annabelle all ducked under the cloak and ran to Hagrid's hut, Harry knocked on the door. 

" Who's there ? " asked Hagrid, he kicked open his door holding a rifle in his hands. 

" Hello? Hello ! " they immediately pulled off the cloak. 

" What's that for !? " asked Harry. 

" Oh, nothing was expecting... It doesn't matter. Come on in! Just made a pot of tea! " Hagrid waved them in. Hagrid poured the cups of tea that was overflowing the cup. 

" Hagrid are you okay ? " asked Harry. 

" I'm fine. Alright ", he realized what he was doing and stopped pouring. 

" Did you hear about Hermione ? " asked Harry. 

" Oh yeah, I heard about that alright " he nodded. 

" Look we have something to ask you ?" began Harry. " Do you know who opened the Chamber of Secrets ?"

" What you have to understand about that-- " Hagrid got cut off by a knock at the door. 

" Quick under the cloak ", he whispered. Harry, Ron, and Annabelle hid under the cloak. " Don't say a word. Be quiet! " Hagrid hissed at them as he opened the door. " Professor Dumbledore Sir ! "

" Good evening Hagrid, I wonder.... could we ? " asked Dumbledore. 

" Of course, come in come in," said Hagrid. Dumbledore walked into the hut with some man. 

" That's dad's boss! Cornelius Fudge. Minister of Magic " breathes Ron. 

" Bad business Hagrid very bad," said Fudge. " Had to come four attacks on muggle borns these things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act! "

" I'd never! You know I'd never! Professor ! " said Hagrid. 

" I want it understood Cornelius, that Hagrid has my full confidence," said Dumbledore. 

" Albus look, Hagrid's record is against him. I've got to take him " said Fudge. 

" Take me? Take me where? Not Azkaban Prison ! " breather Hagrid as he backed up to the table. 

" I'm afraid we have no choice Hagrid," said Fudge. Hagrid's door opened and Lucius Malfoy stepped in. 

" Already here, Fudge? Good " said Mr. Malfoy. " What're you doing here? Get outta me house ! " ordered Hagrid. 

" Believe me I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your...... " Lucius started walking towards Harry, Ron, and Annabelle, they backed up into the wall, still under the cloak. " You call this a house? I see headmaster is here " Lucius said. 

" And what exactly is it that you want with me ?" asked Dumbledore. 

" The governors and I decided it's time for you to step aside. This is an Order of Suspension " Lucius said. Holding up a scroll he walked up to Dumbledore. " You'll find all twelve signatures on it " he handed the scroll to Dumbledore. " I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch. With all these attacks ". Lucius turned back towards the ones under the cloak." There'll be no muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. But I can only imagine what an awful loss that'll be to the school " said Lucious, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Annabelle looked down at the floor, then looked back up trying not to cry, the words hurt. 

" You can't take Professor Dumbledore away. Take him away the muggle-borns won't stand a chance ! " argued Hagrid. " Mark me words there'll be killings next! "