Chapter 3

As Mr, Weasly came into the house he was very amazed at everything which cause Annabelle to be really confused. The parents came into view and started chatting. As the adults were talking Annabelle went to go get her brother and her stuff as she was in her room she was thinking why is he here early. The man was supposed to come tomorrow , or did I read it wrong, lol oh well as the twins walked towards the adults their sister came up from downstairs to say goodbye. their sister is tall with long curly brunette hair, blue eyes, her name is Elizabeth.

" Bye Bells" whispered Elizabeth as she hugged Annabelle, Bells is the nickname her family calls her. " Take care, I'll miss, you and you better write me !!" 

" Oh I will and I will miss you two Lizzy." hugged back Annabelle. Then her sister moved to Thomas to say the same things but somewhat different.

"Ready! " exclaimed Mr. Weasly.

"Yeah, we just need to say bye to our parents " replied Thomas.

" okay " chirped Mr. Weasly.

"goodbye Annabelle, have a pleasant time, be good, look after your brother and we will miss you "her parents hugged her goodbye

" I'll miss you too and I will write and I'll look after myself and Thomas love you too" replied Annabelle while hugging back. then her parents hugged again and said things to her brother than one last group hug and they left out the door with Mr. Weasly.

" Take my hands' kids !" chimed Mr.Weasly with excitement they took his hands and with a " pop" they were gone. When they appeared Annabelle felt really dizzy but that disappeared when she looked up there in front of her was a tall, multicolor house which made her smile.

" So what do you think, " Sheeply asked Mr. Weasly

" Epic, " said the twins with amazement and so Mr. Weasley blushed a bright red and started walking towards the house with the twins close behind him.