Chapter 6

The three students boarded the large, red train. They started searching for an empty compartment. Annabelle had thoughts " Did Doug and Sandra get here? And how? How are they? I wonder if we will see them anytime soon? "

" Excuse me do you mind? Everywhere else is full " asked Ron interrupting Annabelle from her thoughts. So she peered a look inside the small compartment she saw the same boy from the platform !!

" Not at all," said the boy.

" Thank you! " Loudly exclaimed Annabelle.

" Can you be any louder? " said Thomas with sarcasm. Ron and the other boy started chuckling while Annabelle turned bright red and whacked her brother on the side of the head. The three filed into the room. Ron sat opposite the boy close to the window with Annabelle sitting next to him, and Thomas is sitting next to the other boy across from Annabelle.

" I'm Ron by the way! Ron Weasley " said Ron introducing himself.

" I'm Thomas, Thomas Hood"

" And I'm Annabelle, Annabelle Hood " continued the other two.

" First off are you two twins? " Asked the other boy. the twins shook their heads yes.

" Wicked and by the way, I'm Harry, Harry Potter." he finished. All three eyes widen in shock. ( Ron told the twins all about Harry while their stay at the Weasleys).

" So it's true !" exclaimed Ron staring at Harry with amazement.

" What ?" confusedly questioned Harry.

" The scar " Thomas whispered. Harry grinned and pushed up his bangs revealing the scar of a lightning bolt on his forehead.

" Wicked " breathed Annabelle. Harry smiled at this moment.

" can I call you Bells and you Tom ?" Harry is asking the twins.

" Of course " they replied at the same time.

" Creepy " stated Harry is staring at the twins.

" You get used to it " Ron butted in. Causing the compartment to be filled with laughter.