Chapter 75

Annabelle was with Sandra, Thomas, and Doug. They were playing Marco Polo in Sandra's backyard in her pool.
" Marco ! " Doug shouted
" Polo ! " shouted the others. Doug launched to the left and tagged Thomas.
" What the bloody hell just happened ? " asked a familiar voice.
" RON ! " Annabelle shouted climbing out the pool, running over, and hugging him.
" Bells ! Your all wet ! " Ron cried causing everyone to laugh.
" What are you doing here ? " Doug asked as the others got out of the pool.
" We're picking you up. Its a bit early but, Fred and George can now use magic out of Hogwarts, even though they still have to go back," explained Ron.
" Ooh, " they coursed, Ron gave them a weird look and they started laughing. Then they ran to their houses, got dressed, gathered there things for Hogwarts, said goodbyes to everyone and left.
******************
Now they were in a room in some place with Ron, Ginny, and Hermione as the adults has a meeting. The door opened and Harry walked in. Hermione tackled him in a hug.
" Harry ! " she gasped. " Are you alright ? We've heard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything ".
" You might want to let him breathe Hermione," Ron said
" And the hearing at the Ministry. It's outrageous I've looked it up, they can't ! Its completely unfair ! " Hermione said.
" Yeah, there's a lot going on at the moment," Harry said. " What is this place ? "
" It's Headquarters," said Annabelle
" The Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it when they first fought You-Know-Who," Hermione explained
" You couldn't have put any of this into a letter, I suppose," Harry said. Harry didn't get any letters from Ron or Hermione. He got letters from Annabelle but nothing related to the subject.
" We tried to write, really we did but-" Ron began
" But what ? " Harry snapped.
" Dumbledore told us not to tell you anything," Hermione said.
" Dumbledore said that ? But why would he keep me in the dark, maybe I could help. After all I am the one who saw him, I'm the one who fought him, I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory get killed ! " Harry listed. There was a popping sound and a hand landed on Harry's shoulder, he turned and saw Fred and George.
" If you're done chatting," George began.
" Would you like to hear something interesting ? " Fred asked. The twins told them about a joke product they has invented, it was a hearing ear, if you put it outside a door, or something you would be able to hear the conversation. Now. they were leaning over the banister, George lowered the ear on a string down to the floor, outside the door where the meeting was being held. From what to heard, they were talking about Harry, and how to keep him safe or not, They heard Sirius speak, then Snape's voice was heard.
" Snape's apart of the Order ? " Harry asked.
" Git," Ron muttered. They looked back down at the ear, Crookshanks, Hermione's cat made his way over to the ear. Fred urged George to get the ear up, before the ear was even on the floor. Crookshanks grabbed it, trying to get the ear off the string.
" Crookshanks ! No ! Bad ! " Hermione hissed. Crookshanks ignored her and eventually got the ear.
" Hermione I hate your cat," Fred said. They began to head downstairs.
" You'll be eating in the kitchen," Mrs. Weasly said smiling. The twins popped up behind her, scaring her. " OH ! Just because your allowed to use magic now doesn't mean you have to whip your wand around for everything ! " Mrs. Weasly shouted at the twins who hurried away from her. " Are you hungry ? " Mrs. Weasly asked Harry.
" You sure your alright ? You have us quite a terror, " asked Mr. Weasly
" Harry Potter," a voice said from behind Mr. and Mrs. Weasly. It's was Sirius ! They moved out of the way.
" Sirius ! " Harry breathed hugging him, while everyone else's went into the kitchen. Annabelle sat across from Tonks who changed her nose into a pigs nose then changed her mouth into a ducks beck. Annabelle, Sandra, and Ginny laughing really hard.
" I don't understand what's the Ministry of Magic got against me," Harry said. Everyone got quiet.
" Show him. He'll find out soon enough," Moody said. The silence in the air seemed to thicken as Kingsley handed Harry a copy of the Daily Prophet. There was a picture of him that before the Third Task, the headline read: The boy who lies ? " They're getting Dumbledore too," The first page sure enough were criticizing Dumbledore along with him as well. 

" Fudge  is using all his power to the Daily Prophet-" Lupin began.

" Smear anyone who claims to the Dark Lord has returned," Sirius finished.

" Why ? " Harry asked

" The Minister of Magic thinks Dumbledore is after his job," Lupin said 

" That's insane no one in their right mind would-" Harry began

" Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. He's been twisted and warped by fear," Lupin said. " Now fear makes people do terrible things. The last time Voldemort gained power almost everything was destroyed-everything we hold dear to us. Now he's returned and I'm afraid the Minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the.....terrible truth,"

" We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago he had huge numbers of his command. Not just witches and wizards but all kind if dark creatures. Hes been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting the same. But gather the followers isn't the only thing hes interested in. We believe Voldemot might be after something-" Sirius said

" Sirius " Moody said in a warning voice. 

" Something he didn't have last time," Sirius finished.

" You mean...like a weapon ? " Harry asked

" No, that's enough," Mrs. Weasly interrupted. " Hes just a boy ! You say much more and you might as well just leave straight away ".

" Good ! I want to join ! " Harry said. " If Voldemort's raising an army I want to fight ! " Sirius gave Mrs. Weasly a look that said ' I told you '. Conversation started up again and they began eating.

" Bells ! Sandra ! Fling one more thing across the table and your grounded ! " Mrs. Weasly threatened as everyone laughed and Ron wiped mash potatoes off his face. Sandra and Annabelle were trying to hit Ron with food by ' accidentally throwing food across the table and this time they succeeded. 

authors note: Hey so I hope your enjoying the story ! Also Halloween was so much fun ! I got to spend it with most of my best friends ! Tell me how your Halloween was !?!? Also I got a new phone, and Divisons for swim is Friday and Saturday I'm kinda nervous. I'm swimming the 200 fr, 500 fr, 200 fr relay, and 400 fr relay. We'll hope you guys are doing well !! Tell me about your Halloween !! Love you all !!

- Pickels