Chapter 2

Annabelle's letter on the front read :

Ms.A Hood 

The field with great big trees Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry

" Wicked!" Exclaimed Thomas the others agreed to nod their heads.

Annabelle continued looking at her letter she flipped it over and in the back was a sticker of a snake, Griffin, badger, and an eagle ( or Raven could never decide ). She opens the envelope and read the letter

Dear Ms.Hood,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been excepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival, the dates for which shall be duly advised. Please ensure that the most attention be made to the list of requirements attached here within. We very much look forward to receiving you as part of the new generation of Hogwarts Heritage.

Yours sincerely,

Professor McGonagall

" Hey, I need to go show my mom this! " Chimer both Doug and Sandra at the same time.

" jinx "

" Double Jinx" they shouted at the same time causing the twins to laugh.

" Creepy" Annabelle manage to get out in between her laughs. Doug and Sandra glared at each other and walked away leaving the twins in the field.

" We should go, show mom and dad, this " Annabelle exclaimed with excitement,

" No dip chip! " Replied Thomas

" No need to be rude " stated Annabelle

" Whatever mumbled Thomas rolling his eyes. The two went inside to show their parents. Their parents looked over both of their letters. Their dads .name is Charles he is a bit plumped man with short dark brunette hair with facial hair and blue eyes. Their mom's name is Anne, she is a thin woman with medium brunette hair, medium height, and blue eyes.

" Now how are you going to get to this place and where is this school located ?" asked the mother. The twins looked through their envelope and found a mini piece of paper and read it.

" It says it's in England and a person is going to come pick us up "

Stated both of the twins at the same time the two am started glaring at each other. Over the past few weeks Sandra, Annabelle, Doug, and Thomas were discussing the school they were going to and how excited but nervous they were to go.

Then on a warm sunny day since it was summer. A knock came from the door causing Annabelle to jump and Thomas to snicker. She then went to go open the door when she did there was standing a very tall man with ginger hair !!!!! " Woah, " thought Annabelle

" Hello my name is Arthur Weasley and I am here to pick up you and your brother in a matter of fact where is he, I need to speak to your parents and may I come in? Mr. Weasly spoke all in one sentence with a British accent . " um.... yes he's in the living room and yes you may come in " replied Annabelle quietly.