Chapter 53

Harry and Annabelle went through the secret passageway. Harry lifted the door and peered through the crack, he dropped the door when a person was about to walk on over it. He lifted the door again, and saw that the store was deserted, they climbed out. They walked into the candy shop, there was sweets everywhere ! ( Annabelle's second favourite shop, first being Zonko's joke shop ) Neville was by the door eating a lollipop, Harry snatched it out of his hands and began to eat it himself.

" Harry ! " hissed Annabelle. Neville was staring at the floating lollipop.

" What ? " he asked smiling.

" Nothing, lets go find Ron and Hermione " she answered. In the process, Harry stepped on Dean's foot.

" Harry if we get caught I'm blaming you ," whispered Annabelle. Harry snickered. They found Ron and Hermione near the Shrieking Shack, they were hiding behind bushes planning to scare them.

" It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that ? " Hermione asked Ron.

" Twice " answered Ron

" Do you want to move a bit closer ? " Hermione asked

" Huh?" he asked

" To the Shrieking Shack, " she finished

" O-Oh, actually I-I'm fine here," said Ron

" Well well look who we have here," Malfoy's voice mocked, causing Harry and Annabelle to jump.

" You two shooing for your dream home ? A bit grand for you isn't it Weaslebee ? Don't your family sleep in one room ? " asked Malfoy. Annabelle bent down and started making a snowballs.

" Shut your mouth Malfoy," snapped Ron

"Ooh, not very friendly. Boys. I think it's time to teach Weaslebee how to respect his superiors," Malfoy said, pooping his collar.

" Hop you don't mean yourself," said Hermione

" How dare you talk to me you ! You filthy Mudblood ! "snapped Malfoy. Annabelle had enough so she stood up and threw a snowball at Malfoy, hitting him right in the face.

" Victory ! " we whispered. Harry gave her a high five. Malfoy and his gang jumped and looked in their direction.

" Who's there !? " shouted Malfoy. This time Harry threw a snowball at him, again, it hit him right in the face. This time Annabelle gave Harry a high five. They got closer to them, still throwing snowballs in their direction.

" Don't stand there do something ! " Malfoy yelled, pushing Crabbe I front of him.

"What !? " Crabbe asked. Annabelle pulled down Goyle's hat, while Harry pulled down Crabbe's pants. While Crabbe was fumbling to pull his pants back up, Harry kicked him in the butt, and he went flying forward. Hermione laughed. Annabelle grabbed Goyle'd scarf and spun him around. Malfoy tripped Crabbe. Annabelle let go of Goyle and he fell too. Harry and Annabelle grabbed Draco's ankles and started to pull him towards the Shrieking Shack, he shouted like a girl. They let him go and he scrambled to his feet, he pushed past Crabbe and Goyle out of the way and ran for it, with Crabbe and Goyle following closely behind. Ron and Hermione were laughing. Annabel to flick the strings of Ron's hat and Harry was tugging on Hermione's hair.

" Harry. Annabelle ," Hermione whined. They pushed off the cloak laughing.

" Bloody hell you two. That was not funny," complained Ron

" Yes it was," Harry and Annabelle laughed

*********

After, they decided to go into the Three Broomsticks for some butter beer. When they entered the shop Harry took off the cloak, since students were only there. Neville was standing by a corner near the door. When they entered in.