Chapter 116

Annabelle was still sitting near the edge with Summer. She looked up her long time enemy! but that didn't matter any more, they were alive and things obviously changed. Guess neither wanted the other dead.
" Thank you," Annabelle said looking up at Summer.
" We're even, you saved me from a Death Eater and I saved you from a edge," Summer said smiling. The two girls hugged. They helped each other off the ground.
" Lets be friends," Annabelle suggested.
" Yeah, that will be cool," Summer said giving a small smile. The two entered the hall, they had each other a small smile before separating. Smiles were on people's faces again. Seamus and Dean were talking to Slughorn. They smiled at her and she smiled back. Annabelle looked over to a side and saw Sandra and Thomas, she immediately walked over to them. Thomas was the first to hug her.
" Annabelle ! " Thomas cried.
" Thomas ! " Annabelle cried.
" Nine months ! " Sandra said pulling her into a hug.
" Nine months too long," Annabelle said hugging her back. The two shook their heads at her. Harry walked through the hall, he smiled at everyone he passed. He walked up to Hagrid who had happy tears.
" Harry," Hagrid cried wrapping him in a hug. It hurt but he didn't mind. Hagrid let go ad them went to go talk to Aberoth. Annabelle walked over to Harry. She smiled at him and he smile at her.
" It's over," Harry said.
" It's over," Annabelle repeated. Ron and Hermione walked through the doors holding hands, both blushed madly. Annabelle smirked at Hermione.
" It's about time," Annabelle breathed. Harry playfully hit her as the two playfully rolled their eyes and glared. The four walked over to the damaged court yard and to the damaged bridge. Harry held out The Elder Wand.
" Why didn't it work for him The Elder Wand ? " Hermione asked.
" It answered to somebody else. When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his. But the thing is it never belonged to Snape. It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore the night in the Astronomy Tower. From that moment on, the wand answered him. Until hours ago, I disarmed Draco in the Room of Requirements," Harry explained.
" So that means..." Ron began staring awe struck at him
" It's mine," Harry nodded.
" What do we do with it now ? " Ron asked excitedly.
" We !? " Hermione demanded.
" I'm just saying its the most powerful wand in the world. With that he'll be invincible," Ron stated. Harry stood on the edge without thinking twice, he held out the was and snapped it in half. Harry threw the two pieces into two different directions. Harry hopped down as the others understood why he did it. Harry then nudged Annabelle. Annabelle looked at the direction and saw somebody limping towards them with the Sword of Gryffindor in their hand. It was Neville. Annabelle blushed.
" Go to him," Hermione whispers to her. Annabelle nodded and began walking towards him, she looked back at the the others. They gestured for her to keep going, she let out a quiet laugh. Annabelle looked forward again. She and Neville met in the middle. They stared at each other for a moment.
" You're bleeding badly ," Annabelle said gently touching his face.
" So are you," Neville said gently touching her face. The two embraced each other, in the tightest hug. Annabelle listened the sweet sound of his heartbeat. The two separated.
" Nine months Annabelle Hood, mine months, and only two letters," Neville said.
" Nine months Neville Long bottom," Annabelle said.
" I thought I was never going to see you again," Neville said.
" You were by my side the whole time," Annabelle said. Neville look at her confusingly. Annabelle pulled out the necklace.
" You kept that the whole time ? " He asked. Annabelle nodded, he scooped her up in another hug and she hugged backed. They separated again. The two stared at each other for a moment again.
" Why didn't you kiss me back there ? " Annabelle suddenly asked. Neville looked down and blushed.
" Did you get my letter ? " Neville asked looking in too her eyes.
" Yes, did you get mine ? " Annabelle answered.
" Yes," Neville answered.
" Was all of that true ? " Annabelle asked.
" Yes, was yours true ? " Neville asked. Annabelle gently put her hands on his faced and kissed his lips. He kissed back.
" Does that answer your question ? " she asked.
" It's about time ! " Ron shouted.
" Ronald ! " Hermione hissed. Neville and Annabelle just laughed and hugged each other. After all those years of denying Ron and his fantasy, it became true.
***************
Authors note: Thank you everyone for reading this !! You are beautiful wonderful people !! There will be little epilogues a or mini stories added along the way. What did you think of Legit Five ? I really do hope everyone enjoyed reading it !! Again you are all amazing people !! Not enough words to say how much I appreciate everyone reading, commenting, of favouriting it !! Thanks for dealing with my rants !! Love everyone !!
- Pickles