Chpater 46

They were in the Great Hall, all those petrified were alright now. Annabelle was sitting with Annabelle 2, Hannah Abbot, and Ernie Macmillan, he's in the same year. 

" Bells! It's Sandra and Justin ! " exclaimed Annabelle 2. They turned to see a non-petrified Sandra and Justin. They smiled and ran towards them. They tackled each other ending up in a group hug. 

" What happened Bells ? " asked Sandra as they released. 

" I'll explain later Sandra and it's great having you back !" giggled Annabelle hugging her friend again. 

" Bells! if you keep hugging her you'll end up squeezing the life out of her " said Justin. Annabelle released and playfully glared at him, then tackled him in a hug. 

" I missed you too!! I had no one to go to the kitchen at 2 in the morning !! And be able to put up with me at the same time !!! " said Annabelle causing the others to laugh. They released and then something crossed Annabelle's mind. " Aye! I'll be back ! " said Annabelle running over to the Gryffindor table, plopping down next to Neville scaring him in the process. 

" Bells ! " exclaimed Neville. 

" Nev ! " mimicked Annabelle. 

" Nice to see you" laughed Neville. 

" Nice to see you too!! And again I'm super sorry !! how I can I make it up to you ? " asked Annabelle. 

"Hmm....... Harry, it's Hermione! " Neville said, they all turned to see an un-petrified Hermione standing in the doorway. She smiled and ran towards them. She and Harry hugged. She went to hug Ron but stopped suddenly. 

" Um... " began Ron. They shook hands instead. " Welcome back Hermione," said Ron. 

"It's great to be back ! " she answered. Annabelle tackled her in a hug. 

" I'm glad you're okay !" said Annabelle letting of her. Hermione smiled. 

" Congratulations, I can't believe you solved it !" said Hermione. 

" We had loads of help from you," Harry said smiling, Hermione blushed and sat down next to Ron.

" Well I better go back before they start questioning," said Annabelle getting up, but Neville grabbed her arm. 

" No your not, your sitting here, "said Neville pulling her back down. Annabelle looked at her friends at the Hufflepuff table. They were laughing and doing the heart sign then pointing at her and Neville. Annabelle shook her head laughing. 

" What ? " asked Neville. 

" Nothing " Annabelle answered. If you're laughing it's obviously something " said Ron. 

" Oooo I see what you did there " laughed Annabelle.

McGonagall tapped her glass and the entire Great Hall was silent and staring at Dumbledore. " Before we begin the feast let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake Juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been petrified " announced Dumbledore. They all cheered while the two staff members blushed. " Also in the lighted events, as a school treat, all exams have been canceled! " They cheered even louder. 

" Oh no !" breathed Hermione. They all laughed. The Great Halls's doors opened and Hagrid walked in! 

" Sorry I'm late," he said. " The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol " Hagrid said walking down the hall. Everyone chuckled while Ron looked sheepishly at Dumbledore. 

" It's okay Ron," said Hermione. Hagrid walked over to them and they smiled up at him.

" I'd just like to say that if it hadn't been for you Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annabelle, I would uh, I'd still be you know where so I'd just like to say: Thanks " Harry stood up. 

" It's not Hogwarts without you Hagrid," said Harry, he hugged him and he hugged back. Dumbledore began to clap slowly, soon the teachers were clapping. Then the entire Great Hall was clapping, everyone was cheering. Harry pulled back and joined them. All students crowded around Hagrid and clapped and cheered. Hagrid was wiping away tears of joy.

*************************

They were back by the train getting ready to leave. Annabelle was walking alone, with her trunks and stuff cause she running a bit late. 

" Hood," said a voice she knew too well. 

" Malfoy," said Annabelle. 

" Ready for next year ?" he asked. 

" Yes, and why are talking to me? what if they catch us being friendly to one another ? " asked Annabelle. 

" You dropped your wand so I took the chances," said Malfoy handing her the wand. 

" Oh thanks ! " she said. 

" See you next year," said Malfoy. " Bye see you next year," said Annabelle smiling and waving. And then the two got on the train and found their friends, They are going home.

Authors note: Hey guys! we made it! we finished our second year! now we go to third! anyways I'm going to be super busy very soon so I'm going to try to update as much as I can before I can't. The next time ill update will be one more time after this chapter, and then in two weeks, I might be able to update! I'm super sorry! thanks for reading it this far! I hope you enjoy it !!!! please comment and I love you all !!!!! and I need one little opinion from you, what should Annabelle's fear be? please comment !! bye !!

- Pickles