Chapter 51

When Annabelle woke up. Her brother was looking at her with narrow eyes.

" What? " Annabelle asked/yawned. His eyes landed her hand under Neville's hand, Annabelle blushed. 

' Awe he probably noticed I was still scared last night because right before I fell asleep I felt him grab my cold !.... Wait, Thomas !' Annabelle thought to herself.

"Um, so how's your day been so far? " Annabelle asked innocently.

" Wonderful, I wake up and see my sister's hand under one of my friends," Thomas said sarcastically.

" Oh relax! You know I move in my sleep. For all, we know I could've ended on top of you! "Annabelle exclaimed sliding her hand out from under Neville's. 

" So is anyone else awake ? " asked Annabelle.

" Only a few but it's only Slytherin " replied Thomas. Annabelle sat up, looked around the room, and a few seventh-year Slytherins awake and then looked to her right and saw Neville still sleeping and smile, and then looked over Neville and saw Doug sleeping. Annabelle jumped up, grabbed her blanket, and ran over to Doug and sat in him.

" Annabelle don't ! " hissed Thomas

" Wanna help ? "she asked

" Yes, please " Thomas laughed, grabbed his blanket, and sat on Neville.

" Ready one....two...three " they coursed. The twins stuck their fingers in their mouths, closed their mouths, pulled out their fingers, stuck and in their victim's ear, and turn and then pulled their fingers out. ( Wet willy !! ) 

" Ahhhhh ! " shouted Doug and Neville. The twins wrapped the blankets around their victim's heads and ran to their spots. Thomas took Annabelle's spot next to Neville, which cut Annabelle off so she tripped over Thomas and fell onto Harry who was next to her brother's spot. 

" ouff " was the sound Harry made, waking up. They were like a lower case ' t ' Annabelle put her head in her arms and started laughing. Harry hoisted himself up on her elbows and checked his watch.

" Annabelle Christine Hood! Why are you on top of me, awake, and laughing at 6:20 in the morning ! " hissed Harry.

" We also want to know that and why our ears are wet !? demanded Doug. Annabelle then turned her head and saw Doug and Neville looking down at her. Both looking a bit annoyed. Annabelle then sat up and exfoliated her mini-story of the morning leaving out the Neville/hand part.

" Your lying, Tom's asleep," said Doug

" I am not lying and he's not asleep," said Annabelle getting up and sitting on him.

" Annabelle, get off me," Thomas said sitting up quickly.

" No," said Annabelle

" Fine then I'll tell them what I saw this morning and show them the picture, " threatened Thomas

" You wouldn't ! and you took a picture ! " exclaimed Annabelle

" Oh I would and you know," Thomas said firmly. Annabelle then quickly scrambled off her brother.

" Wait what did you see this morning ? " asked Doug.

" Oh you know I saw Neville's- " Thomas began but got cut off by Annabelle's hand.

" My what? " Neville asked raising an eyebrow.

" Oh, I know what you're talking about! Neville's- " began Harry but got off by Annabelle's other hand.

" If you two say one more word I will kick you in the back of the teeth " threatened Annabelle. Then Jóse sat up.

" Banana Pickle it is impossible to kick someone in the back of the teeth," said Jóse