Chapter 83

Annabelle was in Dumbledore's office with the Weaslys besides Ron, Hermione, and Thomas. Harry came in the office drenched in sweat, with Ron and Professor McGonall who was in her night dress. Harry explained what he saw, the Weaslys looked grief stricken.
" In the dream were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene ? " Dumbledore asked, he wasn't even looking at him when he spoke.
" Neither. It was likes was- Professor will you please tell me what's happening ? " Harry begged.
" Eveart," Dumbledore began talking to a painting.
" Sir," Harry began.
" Go to your other portrait at Grimmald Place. Tell that Arthur Weasly has been severely injured and his children will be there shortly by Portykey," Dumbledore told the portrait.
" LOOK AT ME ! " Harry shouted, Dumbledore went silent and looked at him. " What's happening to me ? "
" You wish to see me Headmaster ? " Snape said from behind them.
" Oh yes. Severus, I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till morning," Dumbledore said. " Otherwise we will be vulnerable ". Everyone in the room was looking at them. Snape grabbed Harry and dragged him out.
***************************
It was the first time that Annabelle would be spending Christmas outside of Hogwarts. They were at the house where the Order of the Phoenix meetings were held. All of the Weaslys were there, Mr. Weasly was found the day before, he was alright, most serious injury he has was a broken arm and a head wound. They were sitting around the table opening gifts that Mrs. Weasly had made for them. Annabelle got a purple knitted hat. Harry stepped into the kitchen to be greeted warming by Mrs. Weasly.
" Ooh ! Harry ! " Mrs. Weasly said handing him a gift. " Merry Christmas dear". She said hugging him.
" Merry Christmas Mrs. Weasly," Harry said. Mrs. Weasly went back over to Mr. Weasly. They heard Sirius clear his throat, they turned and saw him standing in the doorway.
" A Christmas toast ! To Mr. Harry Potter, without which I wouldn't be here, " Mr. Weasly said raising his glass. " Harry,"
" Harry," the others said raising their glass. Mrs. Weasly had all of them sit down to eat dinner, it was very delicious but a very quick meal. After dinner, they were told to go upstairs. Hermione was trying to convince Ron to wear the sweater Mrs. Weasly made for him. The sweater was multi-coloured. Fred teased him saying it made him look like a clown.
" I don't understand why you won't wear it," Hermione said.
" Because it makes me looked a bloody idiot that's why," Ron said. Hermione rolled her as they continued soon Harry stopped. The room was completely empty, the wall were painted dim what looked like a family tree, the colour were very dingy and had a creeping feeling.
" Harry Potter. Friends of Mudbloods and Blood traitors, and traitors of the wizarding world, " a house end sneered.
" !Kreature ! That's enough of your vile ! Away with your vile ! " Sirius shouted, he was standing at the edge of the stair case.
" Of course Master. Kreature lives to serve the noble house of Black," Kreatuere said bowing his head and walking out. Sirius stood in the doorway.
" Sorry about that. He never very pleasant, even when I was a boy. Not to me, anyway," Sirius said.
" You grew up here ? " Harry asked
" This is my parents house. I offered it to Dumbledore as Headquarters for the Order. About the only useful thing I've been able to do," Sirius said, Harry have him a confused look. " This is the Black Family Tree," Sirius said gesturing towards the pictures on the wall. " My deranged cousin," he pointed to towards a picture of a woman with crazy black hair and an evil look on her face. " I hated the lot of them. My parents with their ' Pureblood ' Mania" Sirius said walking over to a burned picture with the name Sirius under it. " My mother sis that after I ran away. Charming woman. I was sixteen,"
" Where did you go ? " Harry asked
" Your dads. I was always welcomed at the Potters. I see him so much in you Harry," Harry smiled.
" I'm not so sure," Harry began. " Sirius, when I-when I saw Mr. Weasly attacked. I wasn't just watching I was the snake. And, afterwards in Dumbledore's office there was a moment when I-I wanted to. This connection between Voldemort and I, what if the reason for it is I'm becoming more like him ? I just feel so angry all the time, lash out on people who are my friends. What if after everything I've been through, somethings gone wrong in me. What if I'm becoming bad ? "
" I want you to listen to me carefully. You're not a bad person. You are a very good person who had things happen to you understand ? " Sirius said. He nodded. " Besides the world isn't split between good and bad. We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters most is the power we choose to action. That's how we really are ". There was a knock.
" Harry, time to go," Hermione said. He walked toward the door.
" When all this is over we'll be a proper family, you'll see," Sirius said. He nodded and gave him one last hug before leaving Sirius in the room.
************
Authors note: Hey !!!! So I went with a some friends and went to go see Mocking Jay today !! It was amazing !! If you've see yet, tell me what you think. Love to all
-Pickles