Chapter 49

The next day Annabelle was allowed to leave the hospital, after she took some medicine Madame Pomfrey have her.

" Bells, are you sure your ok ? " asked Dean

"Ya, I'm fine Dean Bean, just a scratch " Annabelle said poking him.

" Just a scratch ! " exclaimed Thomas

" Dean Bean ? " questioned Draco. Annabelle and Dean looked at each other.

" Long story short, it's complicated, " they said at the same time. Draco looked at them horrified. They all entered the Great Hall and parted ways.

"Bells! " Hermione exclaimed, grabbing her arm and stews pulling to the other table.

" But-" began Annabelle

" No buts, I got things to tell you " Annabelle sat down at the table and listened to what Hermione heard.

" Thank god Hagrid didn't lose his job ", said Harry

" Yes, but Draco's father is furious ", said Hermione

" Why? He's not the one who got hurt ", said Neville.

" That doesn't matter, Draco's father would do anything to get Hagrid to lose his job ", said Hermione.

" He's been sighted! He's been sighted ! " shouted Seamus.

" Who? " They asked.

" Sirius Black ! " he answered. They all crowded around him.

" Dufftown? That's not far from here ", said Hermione.

" You'd don't think he will come to Hogwarts do you? There's Dementors at every entrance ", said Neville.

" Dementors? He's already slipped past them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he won't do it again ? " asked Seamus

" He's right, Black could be anywhere, it's like trying to catch smoke," a Ravenclaw said. " Trying to catch smoke with your bare hands ".

Fred and George then sat next to Annabelle, Fred on one side, George on the other.

" We've heard what happened are you ok Annibelli " said Fred

" Do we need to go beat up Malfoy?" asked George.

" No it's fine.....wait if you're going beat him up I wanna join in on this one," said Annabelle

" Why of course," they said.

******************************

That afternoon they Defense Against the Dark Arts class with Professor Lupin. Lupin led them to an empty classroom. In front of them was a wardrobe, the wardrobe was moving and seemed alive.

" Intriguing isn't it ? " asked Lupin.

" Would anyone like to venture a guess to as what is inside? "

" That's a boggart that is ! " said Dean

" Very good Mr. Thomas. Now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like ? " he asked.

" No one knows," said Hermione

" When'd she get here !? "asked Ron.

" Boggarts are shapeshifters. They take shape of whatever a particular person fears most. That's what makes them so-", began Hermione

" So terrifying ", Lupin finished. " Luckily a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. " The boggart shook some more.

"Let's practice it now. Without wands, please. After me. Riddikulus !"