Chapter 33

All the Weasleys were crowded around the fireplace, Mrs. Weasly grabbed the cup that was next to it.

" There we go, Harry, you go first," said Mrs. Weasly gesturing towards the fireplace.

" But Harry's never traveled by floo powder and the same thing goes with Annabelle and Thomas " said Ron.

" Floo Powder ? " asked Harry. " Well then Annabelle you go with Ron so that Harry and Thomas can see how's it done," said Mrs. Weasly.

" What about Annabelle ? " asked Fred. " She'll be okay " explained Mrs. Weasly. Ron stepped into the fireplace and took a handful of powder. Annabelle stepped into the fireplace and grabbed Ron's arm. " DIAGION ALLEY ! " he yelled. Ron dropped the powder and he and Annabelle were engulfed in green flames ! There was a weird suction feeling like Annabelle's body was being twisted in to different directions and two seconds later they were sliding out of a fireplace covered in soot.

" Well that was fun " coughed Annabelle . Minutes later came the rest of the Weasly family but no Harry !? They began to look for Harry, until they saw Hermione and Harry heading towards them..

" HERMIONE !! " shouted Annabelle, she began to run towards Hermione.

" ANNABELLE " shouted Hermione who also began to run. the two girls tackled each other in hugs. " Harry! Thank goodness " Mrs. Weasly began

" Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart ! " someone announced, Mrs. Weasly gasped and started to fix her hair as a good looking wizard came out from behind the curtain. All the girls had clapped and cheered except Annabelle. Annabelle was really confused she has never heard of this so-called Lockhart person. They were there because they needed supplies for school. When Lockhart came out Harry, Ron, Thomas, and Annabelle exchanged confused faces.

" Mum fancies him " said Fred. " Make way please, let me by Madame, thank you, excuse my little girl this is for the Daily Prophet " the photographer said as he pushed Ginny into Harry. Lockhart's eyes fell on Harry, his face broke out into a smile.

" It can't be Harry Potter !? " he breathed, the entire store went dead silent. " Harry Potter !? " exclaimed the photographer as he grabbed Harry by the cloak and hulled him over to Lockhart.

" Nice big smile, together we'll make the front page " said Lockhart. Harry didn't smile, he tried to break free but Lockhart had a firm grip on him. Harry threw ' Help me ! ' glances at Ron, Hermione, and Annabelle.

" Ladies and Gentleman! " Lockhart announced, " What an extraordinary moment this is, when young Harry Potter stepped into Flourish and Blotts to purchase my autobiography ' Magic Me ' which is insistently liberating its 27th time a top the Daily Prophet! He had no idea, that he would be leaving with my entire collected works free of charge ! " he handed Harry a tall stack of of books. Lockhart pushed Harry back into the crowd. He headed for Mrs. Weasly who took Harry's books.

" We'll get these signed, all of you wait outside " said Mrs. Weasly with a big smile on her face.

" Wait what's so important about Lockhart and what does he even do ? " asked Annabelle still in confusion, as they proceed to leave.

" He's one of the most important wizards of all time, he wrote most of his books from his experience which is also most of the books on our list " gasped Hermione. 

" Did he write the book Perks of Being a Wallflower ? " asked Annabelle. 

" No," said Hermione. " No offense then but I don't care " stated Annabelle. 

" What !? and you are going to have to lend me that book ! " gasped Hermione. They were about to exit when they were stopped by Malfoy.

" Bet you loved didn't you Potter ? " questioned Malfoy. " The famous Harry Potter can't even go into a book shop without making front page.

"Leave him alone " said Ginny bravely stepping forward.

" Oh look Potter, you got yourself a girlfriend " teased Malfoy.

" I'd slap you but that would be animal abuse " sassed Annabelle. " Ooh! You just got burned ! " exclaimed Thomas. Annabelle turned towards Thomas and then they high-fived each other then Annabelle turned back to face Malfoy.

" Where's your stupid lump of a boyfriend ( Neville ) Hood ? " hissed Malfoy, he obviously was offended.

" Now, now Draco play nicely " said voice. They looked up at a guy that really resembled Malfoy, same features, same vial expression it was Draco's dad, Mr.Malfoy.

" Mr. Potter..... Lucius Malfoy, we meet at last " he reached out grabbing Harry's arm pulling hi close to his chest while using his wand to move the fringe of his black hair to see his scar.

" Forgive me " said Mr. Malfoy. examine the scar. Mr. Weasly came up from behind, it was clear that the two adults didn't get along. Like Draco, Mr. Malfoy made fun of the Weaslys for being poor, Mr. Malfoy took Ginny's handed down books from her cauldron and examined it. Then he put them back with Harry noticing an extra book. Soon they left the building,

" Come on! " Mrs. Weasly called over to them. It was time to go, much to Harry's and Annabelle's disappointment they were going to use floo powder again, Annabelle had to go with Ron again.