Chapter 88

A lot has happened when arrived back at Hogwarts, Umbridge is no longer Headmistress, Dumbledore is the Headmaster again. Fudge is no longer Minister and Annabelle was being treated in the hospital wing. Her friends packed her things for her. Annabelle woke up in the hospital wing, a bandage was wrapped around her head. She slowly sat up taking in her surroundings. Annabelle felt a pain shoot through her head, causing her to collapse back on the bed. She sat up for the second time.

" Ms. Hood ! " Madam Pomfrey gasped. Annabelle winced at the loudness of her voice. " On the night stand next to you is medicine. Take it and you allowed to leave, hope your head gets better," she whispered. Annabelle nodded and did what she was told, thanked Madam Pomfrey and left. A few minutes later Annabelle felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned and saw her brother.

" Bells, your okay," Thomas breathed hugging her tightly.

" Your not losing me," Annabelle said quietly hugging back.

" I thought I lost you, the last time I saw you was when you ran off with Harry, Hermione, and Ron after the fireworks. Then I see Neville carrying you to the hospital wing unconscious," Thomas explained. Annabelle winced at his loudness.

" Like I said your not losing me,' Annabelle laughed lightly. " Wait... you didn't call Neville plant boy".

" Yeah, I apologized to him," Thomas shrugged.

" That's good cause i couldn't stand it not having my brother and best friend not be friends," Annabelle said.

" Yeah well, you should go find everyone and tell them your okay, Sandra and Annie packed your things and is now at the front.

" Sounds cool,' Annabelle said. She went and got her things and me with Hermione. Soon meeting up with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, And Neville.

" Well this had been a productive year," Harry said.

" How ? " they asked.

" We're not dead. We're not dying, and no one thinks Dumbledore and I are liars," Harry said. Everyone laughed. Annabelle winced as she laughed. Soon everyone was boarding the train.

' Ive been thinking sbout something Dumbledore told me," Harry said.

" What's that ?" Hermione asked.

" Even though we've got a fight a head of us. We've got one thing that Voldemort doesnt have," Harry began.

" Yeah ?" Ron asked

" Something worth fighting for," Harry said confidently. They had reached the train and started to board. Annabelle sat in a compartment with Legit 5.

" This has been a intresting year," Madelyn stated.

" You can say that," Sandra said, they laughed.

" I still cant believe they found out about our group," Luna breathed

" I know right ! " Annabelled excalimed then winced at the loudness of her voice.

" Wait, so you guys are going to vist me this summer right ? " Annabelle 2 asked.

" Of course." they laughed. There was a knock at the door, they turned and saw Ron and Neville standing in the doorway.

" Hello Neville, Hello Ron," they coursed.

" Thats just creepy," Ron stated, they laughed, annabelle winced again.

" Bells, you dropped your bracelt again," Neville said placing it in her hand. " Are you ok ? "
" Yeah, I'm fine, it will just take a couple of days," Annabelle answered.
" That's good, hope you get better neville said kissing her cheek.
" Bye girls," Ron said
" Bye Ron," they coursed
" Bloody hell," Ron groaned walking out making them laugh.
" Write me ? " Annabelle asked.
" Of course," he answered.
" Bye Neville," they coursed
" Oh my god," Neville breathed walking out, they all laughed. The Sandra, Annabelle 2, Madelyn, and Luna turned and looked at Annabelle.
" What ? " Annabelle asked clueless.
" Just date already," they coursed.
" That would be weird I mean he's my best friend," Annabelle said blushing.
" Come on Bells, you two would be so cute together," Annabelle 2 urged.
" Oh, would you look at that bird," Annabelle said looking out the window.
" She didn't deny it ! " they cheered.
*************
Authors note: Hey everyone !! We made it !! Fifth year is over !! Now time for sixth year !! So what did to you think ?? Is Annabelle beginning to like Neville more than a friend or not ?? Anyways I have no school for the rest of the week !! It's been really nice !! I made cookies yesterday and hung out with my friend today !! I don't who celebrates it, I'm from America so Happy Thanksgiving !!!! Everyone stay safe !! Love you all
-Pickles