Chapter 16

" FOOD" shouted Sandra while sitting down at their table causing the others to laugh.

" Hi you four must be the Annabelle's, Hannah and Sandra , I'm Cedric a Hufflepuff 3 or 2 years older ( really don't know sorry |(•,•)| ). Said one voice.

" And I'm and Justin I'm in your year." Said another voice. All three girls looked up and saw pale boy , hazel eyes ( Robert Patterson or Edward) assuming that Cedric and another boy standing next to him was boy with dark brown eyes and short brown curly hair assuming he was Justin.

" Hey " said all three girls. Cedric sat down next to Sandra and Justin sat on the other side of the table next to Annabelle 1. They chatted for a while before their time tables were handed out all Justin and the girls started comparing schedules to find out they have all the same classes !

" Hey I'm going to my time table with the people in my year it was nice talking to you guys see ya around," announces Cedric standing up.

" First I'm going to give each of you an nickname, you will be Sandy " he said pointing to Sandra.

" You will be are going to be Bells," he said pointing to Annabelle 1

" You are Anna " he said pointing to the other Annabelle.

" You are Hanny " he said pointing to Hannah.

" And finally you are Jay " he finished pointing to Justin. The four first years look at each other and nodded in agreement.

" Bye Ceddy/ Ced ) said all four of the first years at the same time.

" Oh my gosh Annabelle you haven't even been here for one full day and you're already talking with other people at the same time. " teased a voice that Annabelle 1 knew to well. She turned around and saw her brother behind her wearing his Ravenclaw tie and whatnot. She stuck her tongue out him causing others to laugh at the sight.

" Brother this is Hannah, Annabelle, and Justin you already know Sandra, you three this is my twin brother, Sandra you already know him." Announced Annabelle 1 introducing her friends and brother. As they finished eating they got up to go to their rest class ever at Hogwarts. As they where exiting they saw Doug , Seamus , Dean , and Neville also exiting. As they reached the hallway and got further from the great halls Annabelle ran up and jumped on Doug's back catching him by surprise.

" Ahhh !!! " panicked the two as they almost fell over making the others have fits of laughter. Doug stables himself then looked back to glare at a Annabelle on his back smiling at him like she's innocent.

" You could've have me a warning at least " scolded Doug.

" Now where's the fun in that " she immediately responded. The two glared at each other before cracking up and started down the corridor/ hallway comparing their time tables. With Annabelle 1 still on Doug's back.

" I swear those two have the strangest friendship " mumbled Thomas while the others laughed but nodded their head in agreement while following the other two.