Chapter 13

"Hermione Granger" the first name was called.

" Oh no, ok relax " Hermione muttered to herself over and over again as she walked up.

" Mental that one, I'm telling you," Ron said.

" GRYFFINDOR " shouted the hat. This went on for a bit. ( must if you know where most of the characters of Harry Potter if not you'll just find out later )

" Sandra Hemmings " called the professor. As Annabelle watched her friend go up she was about to reach the stairs when she tripped and fell causing the hall to laugh and her friend to blush. As Sandra sat and the hat was placed on her the hat went over her eyes covering them.

" HUFFLEPUFF " shouted the hat and her friend took off the hat and ran to the table cheering in black and yellow.

". Doug McGuire " Annabelle watch her other friend go up as he was about to sit down her friend sneezed causing him to miss the stool and land on cold hard ground.

" oooooooo" went the great hall. Doug blushed madly out of embarrassment. He got back up and sat on the stool and the hat was placed on him.

" GRYFFINDOR " shouted the hat. Doug hoped off the stool put down the hat. Then went to the table of people cheering in red, yellow, and black.

" Thomas Hood " called the professor. Annabelle watched her brother go up calmly, even from a distance she could see him counting the number of stairs under his breath so she chuckled quietly to herself. Then he sat down and the hat was placed on his head.

" RAVENCLAW " shouted that, Thomas got off the stool and went to the table of cheering people in blue.

" Annabelle Hood " Annabelle froze when her name was called but walked up as calmly as possible as she can. Then she sat down and the hat was placed on her head the hat cover her eyes shielding her vision from the crowd.

" hm..." Quietly the hat thought making Annabelle jump not excepting the voice to come that fast. When Annabelle jumped the Great Hall laughed which caused her to blush.

" jumpy one you are now where shall I put you...... Well, you have a great amount of bravery like Gryffindor, clever like Slytherin, your very creative like Ravenclaw but not that intelligent, the one thug the stick outs the most is your kindness and loyalty to others so I shall put you in ........"

" HUFFLEPUFF " shouted the hat. Annabelle smiled put the hat down and went to the table of people in black and yellow robes, she sat down next to Sandra.

" should've seen your face " Sandra whispered to Annabelle.

" you should've seen yours " she whispered back both girls started laughing.

" Annabelle Irwin " The girl's head snapped to watch a girl go up she was skipping in each step she took. " energetic that one is, we need to be friends, " Annabelle thought Sandra apparently thinking the same thing when she whispered to Annabelle the same thing she thought.

" HUFFLEPUFF " screamed the hat the girl ran and sat across from the two girls. She had short curly brunette hair, green eyes with a hint of brown on them, square-shaped glasses that were cooler than Harry. " the other Annabelle !" Thought Annabelle excitedly.

" Jóse Jalapeño " all three girls snapped their heads towards the boy going up, he had very dark brunette hair, fabulous blue eyes, he was taller than three of them.

" cute " whispered Sandra to the others while they nodded their heads in agreement.

" RAVENCLAW " screamed the hat the boy hopped of running to his table then he went back to put the hat back causing everyone to laugh including the teachers!

" Harry Potter " the whole hall went silent and whispers filled the room. Harry sat down and the hat was placed on his head. One minute later.

" GRYFFINDOR" shouted the hat the whole Gryffindor table cheered loudly.

" We got Potter, we got Potter" chanted Fred and George over and over. Finally, the sorting ceremony was over for the year.

Authors note: by the way which house do think you would be put in ????

I'd probably be put in Hufflepuff if anything.

-pickles