Chapter 14

Professor Dumbledore stood up and went to go speak. Again the hall went silent.

" Welcome to Hogwarts! Before we begin I would like to at a few words, Here they are : Niwit ! Blubber ! Oddment ! Tweaked ! " he announced " Thank you " then he sat back down and the feast began.

" Sandra would you like some potatoes ?" asked Annabelle 2. ( Annabelle Hood is Annabelle 1 and the Annabelle Irwin is Annabelle 2)

" Yes please !" She exclaimed.

" wait when did the food get here ??? " Annabelle asks in confusion the two other girls laughed at her expression. They continued eating before the perfects lead them to the Hufflepuff. The perfects showed them the password and they entered the room. Then the perfects told them about the boy's room and the girl's room with that everyone went to their separate rooms. Both Annabelle's, Sandra, and Hannah Abbott are sharing a room. All of them instantly found where their stuff was and instantly fell asleep as their heads hit their pillows.

Authors note: sorry this is a short chapter or just had to let it happen but ill try to update tomorrow due to school, so how do guys like the story so far ???

And so what's your favorite movie ??

Mine is either Frozen or Grease