Chapter 24

After the Quidditch game, a grinning Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annabelle all went to Hagrids to have tea. While waiting for Ron, Hermione, and Annabelle reported what happened at the game, that Snape was jinxing Harry's broom

So he would fall.

" Nonsense! " Hagrid almost instantly shot down the idea. " Why would Snape put a jinx on Harry's broom? And by the way who's your friend," he asked glancing at Annabelle.

" Oh hi, I'm Annabelle and it's nice to meet you " she chimed smiling.

" Oh what a nice name and it's nice to meet you too " replied Hagrid returning the smile.

" Who knows " asked Harry trying to go back on the subject they were talking about.

" Why was he trying to get past the three-headed dog on Halloween " shot Hermione. She's been sitting in silence ever since they arrived.

" Who told you about Fluffy ? " demanded Hagrid who was in shock that they knew.

" Fluffy ? " repeated Ron with a mouth full of

" That thing has a name ? " asked Harry in shock.

" Well, of course, he's got a name " sounded Hagrid still in shock that they knew. " He's mine! I bought him off an Irish feller I met him down at the pub last year. I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the--" then he stopped at his mistake mortified that he let out much information. Now the four children leaned forward as if they were just rewarded with candy.

" Yes ? " asked Harry eagerly.

" I shouldn't have said that " mumbled Hagrid several times while pouring them more tea. " No more questions! Don't ask any more questions! That's top-secret " he continued.

" But Hagrid whatever Fluffy's guarding Snapes trying to steal it! " Harry protested just to only have Hagrid snap at him.

" Codswallop! Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher ! " snapped Hagrid.

" Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one " answered Hermione backing up Harry. " read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking "

" Now listen here you four" Hagrid's voice was soft and serious. " What you are meddling is very dangerous! What the dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore, Nicholas Flamel, and I " then he stopped mortified at what he just said. " I shouldn't have said that " mumbled Hagrid multiple times.

" Nicholas Flammel? " Harry asked Hermione.

" I don't know " she replied. Then Annabelle glanced at her watch and her eyes widen.

" Op! I gotta go see you later! And thanks for the tea ! " shouted Annabelle sprinting out the door towards the castle. Hagrid, Ron, Hermione, and Harry watched their friend who was in a hurry.

" She's one strange cookie " laughed Harry as the others laughed also in agreement.

A few hours later

Legit five was having a meeting in the Ravenclaw common. The common room was filled with shelves of books like a library and it was blue it had a cool feeling like you were in the pool on a hot summer day. At a table sat the five girls. The meeting was being run by Luna since it was her turn.

" Did you see that goal Alicia made ! " exclaimed Annabelle 2, they were talking about the Quidditch game that happened earlier that day.

" I know right and did you see that catch Harry made, it came right out his mouth ! " exclaimed Sandra reenacting the catch making the others laugh.