Chapter 4

" Hey, Weasley I'm home !!!!" Shouted Mr. Weasly as he walked into the house. a rumble was filling the air and stood informer of the twins were a bunch of redheads 

"More gingers !!!" excitedly thought Annabelle.

" You two must be Annabelle and Thomas"

" Awe they're so cute."

"Another girl!"

"Hello," said six different voices at once that were also British.

" Hello " quietly said the twins while Annabelle waved.

" Awe they are so, " said one ginger

" Cute and quiet, " said another ginger

" We can fix that," they both said together

" Hi I'm George, " said the one

" And I'm Fred, " said the other while sticking out their hands causing Annabelle to giggle.

" Hi I'm Annabelle " giggled Annabelle while shaking their hands " Don't be rude " Annabelle nudged her brother.

" I'm Thomas, " said her brother. One by one the Weasleys introduced them welded to the twins. starting with a boy looking very uptight and nerdy and his name was Percy. then after that was a boy about a few inches taller than Annabelle his name was Ron. the only girl child which Annabelle and she clicked instantly her name was Ginny. Last but not least was the mom a plumped woman but gives big bears hugs and is very kind is named Molly.

Over the next few weeks, Annabelle and Thomas warmed up to everyone and were well-liked by the Weasleys. Annabelle liked every one of them but the least she like was probably Percy since he was the most uptight of the Weasleys. They also got the supplies they needed ( Annabelle got an owl, it was mostly brown and in the front was a heart shape of a white, it was a small owl. Annabelle named the owl Alexis )and Annabelle was now friends with all children especially Ginny.

Now everyone was at the train station trying to find the platform.

" Always filled with muggles" muttered Mrs.Weasly

" Non-magical folk" spoke Ron seeing the confused look on the twin's face.

" Oh! " Exclaimed Annabelle they stopped in front of a platform signally that they were at the right spot.

" Alright Percy you first, " said Mrs. Weasly and with that, he went up a few feet from the wall and ran right through it. Causing the twins to look amazed, Ron smirked at their faces.

" Fred your next" chimed Mrs. Weasly

" I'm not Fred, I'm George, honestly you call yourself our mother ?" replied Fred. Annabelle started fake coughing to cover up her laughing since she knew which was which.

" Sorry George dear " kindly replied Mrs. Weasly then Fred looked towards them and shouted

"Only joking " with that he ran through the wall with George following closely behind.