Chapter 70

Annabelle was with Legit 5 and Hermione getting ready for the Yule Ball. Ginny left a few minutes ago. Luna was helping Annabelle with her hair it was in a braid that went around the back of her head and the rest of her hair was down under the braid her curls were a bit more styled. After everyone was finished, they all looked at each other.

" You all look so pretty ," gushed Annabelle

" Thanks you too," they coursed. Annabelle was wearing a strapless dress. it was tan on top, floral embroidery, cut of at her waist and went into a long flows blue skirt thing that went down to her ankles. She had on small silver strap high heels, silver turquoise stacker bangles, her frog necklace ( its silver )  and little stud silver earrings. 

" Hermione you look absolutely stunning," gushed Madelyn

" Thanks, you look really pretty too Maddie," she gushed.

" We should get going," said Annabelle 2

" Lets go then," laughed Sandra. They all left the room. Annabelle was the last to leave. She looked at the mirror one last time, and followed the others out. They reached the top of the staircase, at the bottom awaited they're dates. Madelyn was the first one to go down. Everyone went silent.They watched as Peter came and took her hand. Next was Luna, again it went quiet. She walked down and Doug took her hand. Then it was Annabelle 2, more silence. She gracefully walked down the steps, Dean took her hand. 

" Sandra, I'm nervous i don't i can do this," Annabelle whispered to Sandra

" Same," Sandra whispered back. 

" Bells ! Sandra ! You both look beautiful, don't be nervous you both will be fine. I'm gonna down and you two better not chicken out or ill drag you down myself," said Hermione giving a mini pep talk.

" Yes Hermione and you look beautiful too," they coursed. Hermione smiled and walked down the steps. Everyone was staring at her in amazement , the room was silent.Viktor took her hand. Sandra and Annabelle both looked at each other.

" Good luck," Annabelle whispered to Sandra

" Good luck to you too," Sandra whispered back, they both hugged each other and Sandra began to go down the stairs. It was silent again and everyone stared at Sandra in amazement. Even Seamus stared at Sandra in amazement, Jose took Sandra's hand, and Annabelle could see the jealousy form in Seamus's eyes. 

" You can do this Annabelle, this is it," Annabelle whispered to herself. Annabelle took a deep breath and stepped out and began going down the stairs.  Again everyone went silent and stared at her in amazement, Annabelle looked down and blushed. Noah came and took her hand.

Neville was in the corner talking to Ginny. He saw the other girls come down and thought they looked really pretty. He was in a middle of a sentence when everyone went silent again. He turned his head and was shocked, to see Annabelle walking down the steps. She was just absolutely stunning in his opinion. McGonall had everyone but the champions and their dates go in the Great Hall. The Great Hall looked incredible, it was transformed into a winter wonderland.  The walls were silvery-white, there was fake snow falling, the entire Great Hall was sparkling.They clapped as the champions came in. All the champions and their dates steppe onto the dance floor. Everyone watched them. Professor Flitwick started  the music and they began to waltz. Everyone was dancing beautifully , except Harry and Pavarti. It wasn't Pavarti, it was Harry who was dancing terribly. Soon everyone else joined them on the dance floor. Dumbledore was seen dancing with Professor McGonall and soon Neville and Ginny started dancing. After the waltz for the champions, several other waltz's played. Annabelle danced with Noah a lot, she even had a few dances with her brother. His date was Susan Bones. Then a band started a playing.