Chapter 22

That Monday the five girls had their first real meeting which was run by Annabelle 1. They were sitting at the same table. At that moment the girls were just finishing helping each other with homework.

" Ok is everyone about finished ? " questioned Annabelle 1.

" Yeah, " said a variety of voices.

" Okay moving on so who do you guys fancy ? " she asked the group.

" Umm I kinda fancy Ron at the moment " spoke Annabelle 2

" Oooooooo " went the girls

" I fancy no one yet man ! " spoke Luna.

" You go girl ! " shouted Madelyn the other girls laughed. " I kinda fancy Jóse " " ooooh" went the crowd of girls at the table.

" I fancy Cedric kinda " spoke Sandra and another round of oooooo made a sound. Then all four girls looked at each other and creepily and slowly looked at Annabelle 1.

" So who do you like Annabelle ? " they all spoke at the same time in the creepiest way.

" I fancy Doug a bit " slowly said Annabelle 1.

" I KNEW IT !!!! " shouted Sandra causing the other girls to laugh. The meeting continued for about one more hour or so.

Halloween morning Annabelle 1 woke up to the delicious smell of pumpkin bread.

" Ahhhh! Guys, it's Halloween ! " she screamed causing the others to jump and fall out of bed landing on the floor with a loud thump!

" Thank you Annabelle for waking us all up with heart attacks " sassed Hannah Abbott. Annabelle just laughed and went to get ready and the others did the same. Later on, they were in Charms' class with Gryffindor. Professor Flitwick was actually going to teach them magic today!

" Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing " squeaked Professor Flitwick " Swish and flick " he continued. Most of the class was struggling with the spell trying to make their feathers in front of them float. Annabelle and Doug were sitting next to each other.

" Do you get this? " whispered Annabelle.

" Nope, do you ? " whispered back Doug.

" Not a chance " she replied. At one point their wands collided together from trying to make the other's feather fly and their wands rebounded into their faces.

" Ow ! " they said holding the spot where they can hit on their face. Diagonally in front of them were Harry and Seamus, Doug and Annabelle gave up on their feathers and decided to watch them.

" Wingardium Leviosa ! " shouted Seamus in frustration. This causes his feather to burst in flames. Harry had to put the fire out.

" Um professor I think we need a new feather. " calmly spoke Harry. Doug and Annabelle tried to cover their laughs up with coughs but miserably failed. Seamus glared at the two diagonally behind him. Annabelle smiled at him but he didn't return it. Seamus playfully shook his soot-covered face back and forth. Doug and Annabelle turned their attention to Hermione and Ron who were directly in front of them.

" Wingardium Leviosar !" Shouted Ron while waving his arms randomly.

" Stop, Stop before you take someone's eye out " butt in Hermione grabbing Ron's arm from hitting someone mainly her. Doug and Annabelle looked at each other and laughed remembering their little incident with their wands then quickly turned their attention back to the people in front of them.

" Besides your saying it wrong it's Leviosa, not Leviosar " continued Hermione.

" You do it if you are so clever " shot Ron. Hermione cleared her throat and raised her wand then simply said " Wingardium Leviosa " her wand lifted off the table and levitated to above their heads.