Epilogue

Annabelle went back to finish her seventh year at Hogwarts with Hermione. Her and Neville dates the time and are still dating. They have been dating for two year now. Annabelle and Neville now shares an house with each other in England. They have just been there for a week or so. One late night the two of them fell asleep on the couch. ( On separate ends ). It was like two in the morning and Annabelle shot up awake, she breathing heavily. She's been having nightmares ever since the war ended. This one contained her still being at the Malfoy Manor. Bellatrix was still torturing her. Annabelle quietly got up! trying not to wake up Neville. She walked to the bathroom, turned on the light and closed the door till it only let out small amounts of light. Annabelle rolled up her sleeves and stared at the ugly word that Bellatrix left on her arm. Over on the couch Neville woke up. He heard someone in the bathroom. Neville looked over and saw Annabelle missing. He tiredly got up and began slowly walking to the bathroom. He saw the little bits of light flooding the dark hallway.
" Annabelle," Neville said sleepily.
" Neville," Annabelle said in a small voice.
" Can I come in ? " Neville asked stopping outside the door.
"No, I'm fine," Annabelle said in the same small voice. Neville knew Annabelle hasn't been able to sleep well since the war. He knew something happened during the nine months she helped Harry, hunt down Horcruxes. Neville ignored Annabelle and still opened the door. He opened it to find Annabelle staring at her arm in the mirror, he looked over and saw the word Mudblood carved into it.
" Who ? " Neville asked taking her arm and examining it.
" When I was at the Malfoy Manor-" Annabelle began.
" Bellatrix," Neville finished. She nodded. " Don'et the word get to you, you are one of the best witches I've known, with a really big heart ". Annabelle smiled.
" Thanks," she breathed looking at him. Annabelle shut off the light as they went back the couch. They laid back on the couch, except Annabelle laid on too of Neville. They laid on their backs facing the ceiling. Neville took her arm.
" M is for magnificent," Neville began as he traced the letter. Annabelle giggled. " U is for upbeat. D is for delightful. B is beautiful. L is for loving. O is for outstanding. The other O is for out-of-this-world. Last but not least the D is for determined," Neville finished as he traced the last letter. Annabelle giggling uncontrollably. All of a sudden she shot up and ran to a closet, she pulled and a blanket and ran back to Neville. She laid back on top Neville making sure that the blanket covered them both. She laid he head back down on his chest, listening tot he sweet sound of his heart beat. Not even to minutes later, Annabelle heard the sound of Neville snoring, she smiled. She sat there thinking how lucky she was to have Neville not just as a boyfriend but as a best friend. She too soon fell asleep.
***********
Two weeks later, Annabelle was still having nightmares. During the night she would wake up screaming, like this one. Annabelle and Neville were asleep on bed. Annabelle began whimpering, her rest hung began harder. She was having a nightmare about Doug. How she kept seeing his dead body.
" No ! " Annabelle shouted sitting up, scaring Neville awake. She then broke down in to tears.
" M is for magnificent," Neville began. Her head snapped in his direction, immediately calmed down when her eyes met his. She laid back down, putting her head on Neville as he finished. He wrapped his arms around her.
" I love you," Annabelle said as he wiped tears off her face. Neville blushed, even though she couldn't see it. Annabelle quickly kissed his cheek before falling back asleep.
*********
Now Neville also has been having nightmares since the war. A few weeks before his first time working at Hogwarts as a professor. They were asleep in bed. Neville began tossing and turning and shaking his head.
" Don't hurt her ! " Neville shouted sitting up scaring Annabelle awake. He then broke down into tears. His nightmare contained Bellatrix torturing Annabelle to insanity making her forget him like his parents. Annabelle began softly singing. Neville's head snapped her direction, he laid back down. His head landed on Annabelle. As she sang she began playing with his hair softly. Annabelle fell back asleep in the middle of singing. Neville laughed a lightly. He sat there thinking how lucky he was to have Annabelle and how lucky he was to meet her. Soon he fell asleep.
******
It was two more weeks before Neville left for Hogwarts. Annabelle just got home from work. As soon she opened the door, she was greeted by Neville giving her clothes.
" We're going to Deans and Madelyn's for dinner, also meeting a few people up there," Neville said as he closed the door. He grabbed her hand and apparated to Dean's and Madelyn's house. Dean opened the door.
" They're here ! " Dean cheered.
" Finally ! " They heard Seamus shout.
" Well, some is were still at work," Annabelle sassed as they walked into the house. The two glared at each other, till Annabelle closed the bathroom door to change. She came back out in blue jean capris and a her Hufflepuff shirt.
" Nice pick," Annabelle said impressed.
" Better than last time," Annabelle pointed out. Annabelle looked like a highlighter last time. Madelyn and Luna entered the dinning room and put food down on the table.
" Wow Neville, you actually did do a good job," Annabelle 2 said following in behind the other two. Neville put his head into his hands.
" Bells ! Look why you started ! " Peter scolded.
" Sorry," Annabelle said throwing her hands up in defense. Soon they are their food and now just sat around the couch.
" Hey, Sandra, Seamus, and Neville," Annabelle began.
" Yes" they answered looking at her,
" Remember how we made a plan to sit together on train ride to Hogwarts in second year ? Annabelle asked.
" How could we forget ?" Sandra asked.
" You kinda missed the train," Seamus pointed out. Everyone laughed as Annabelle blushed.
" I was wondering....what exactly did you guys ended up doing ? " Annabelle asked.
" Well, instead of you and Sandra showing us a card game, we kinda had to deal with Malfoy," Seamus answered.
" Kinda ? Annabelle asked.
* mini story *
Second year Sandra, Seamus, and Neville all sat in an compartment together, wondering where there friend Annabelle was at. The compartment opened revealing Malfoy and his people. He looked around the compartment and smirked.
" Well well," Draco began. " Where's Hood ? Did she get expelled ? " Malfoy asked.
" It did she decide she was too cool for you ? " Summer Jones
" For you information, she probably missed the train ! " Seamus snapped standing up.
" Even better ! " Malfoy sniggered.
" Shut up !" Seamus snapped. All of them looked at Seamus then at Neville.
" Well, Neville I guess your stupid girlfriend won't be here this year," Draco said.
" Probably missed the train because she was too embarrassed to be seen around you...Then again she is a Mudblood, she is already an embarrassment to the world". All three of them stood up.
" She probably didn't want to see your ugly ass face ! " Sandra snapped closing the door.
* mini story over*
" He said all those things ? " Annabelle asked angrily. They nodded. Annabelle stood up and apparated to the Dracos. She got he wand out.
" Alhoroma ! "Annabelle said walking right threw the house to Draco.
" Hey Annabelle," Draco said smiling at her. She walked right up to him am punched him the face before apparating away. She did the same thing to Summer. She finally apparated and walked back into Deans house and sat down next to Neville.
" Where did you go ? " Luna asked.
" Doesn't matter," Annabelle answers simply smiling. Neville raised his eyebrows at her. She just smiled.
" Anyways, how did Draco know you would be with us ? " Sandra asked.
" I told him," Annabelle replied. They looked at her strangely. " We were secretly friends at the time ".
" You were friends ? " Luna asked.
" It's complicated," Annabelle said.
" Well besides Malfoy, I want to know how flying to Hogwarts went,"Oliver said.
" Me too," Seamus agreed.
" I know," Dean said smiling. The rest of the table nodded their heads besides Neville.
" Why doesn't Neville know ? " Madelyn asked.
" He would've had an heart attack if told him," Annabelle said.
" True," Annabelle 2 agreed.
" Tell me," Neville demanded.
" I might have fell out of the car," Annabelle said slowly.
" You what !? " Neville demanded.
" Told ya," Annabelle pointed out, everyone laughed.
*****************
About a week and a half till Neville had to leave. Annabelle was at work that day, while Neville out to lunch with Thomas. They were sitting at the table eating they're food when Neville worked up the courage.
" Thomas, I have something to ask you," Neville stated.
" Your not breaking up with my sister are you, are you ? " Thomas asked
" Of course not, that hasn't crossed my mind," Neville answered.
" Then what's your question ? " Thomas asked.
" I love your sister a lot. And I wannastartafamilywithher," Neville mumbled.
" Say that again?" Thomas questioned.
" wannastartafamilywithher," he mumbled again.
" What ?" Thomas asked not catching on to what he was saying.
" Can I ask her to marry me ? I wanna start a family with her," Neville asked nervously. He looked at Thomas. Thomas looked like he was okay with it but still a bit protective look.
" Don't hurt her," Thomas said
" Don't plan onto," Neville said.
" Then you may marry her," Thomas confirmed. " Wanna know a little secret ?"
" Sure," Neville said nervously.
" Annabelle sometimes whisper to herself 'Annabelle Christine Longbottom' " Thomas said. Neville smiled.
***********
Lately Neville has been acting strange around Annabelle. All the questions she asked is given or short answer or a shrug, he was writing all there mystery letters. She didn't want to press charges it make him feel uncomfortable so she didn't ask. Lately he's been gone a lot of a time in afternoon to late at night. Annabelle was kinda feel lonely but she didn't what to say anything. One Friday night she came home late, taking her shoes off at the door and putting down her purse.
" Hey," She called out, no answer. She let out a quiet sigh. Putting her stuff down on a chair in the kitchen. Then she saw a paper on the table, she walked over and saw:
Annabelle I'm going to be home late but not to much longer so to keep your self a busy a scavenger hunt. There is fun prize at then end. First one what is the item you put around your body after a shower.
" A towel," Annabelle answered walking towards the closet with the towels. She opened the door to find another note.
Fantastic !! That was an easy one, next, what is the activity we do mostly every night and morning together
" Brush our teeth ," Annabelle answered. She walked into the bathroom and looked behind the toothbrush container to find another note.
Good !! Few more to go !! The place where we do most of our studies.
" The office," Annabelle breathed. She walked into the office and found a note on the chair.
ANNABELLE !! Favourite cuddling spot
" The couch," Annabelle giggled. Sh walked into the living room and turned on the light finding nothing on the couch. She walked over to the couch, picking up the pillows till she found a note.
AHAH ! tricked ya ! Last one love, the place where we got into it, spoon
" The bed " Annabelle said. Annabelle walked into the room and turned in the light. She walked over to the bed and found a note
Turn around
So Annabelle slowly turned around to find Neville in a suit, on his knee, holding out a ring. Annabelle's hand flew to her mouth.
" Annabelle Christine Hood, I know we have our moments. I know I've been very secretive for the past couple of days or weeks. But Bells here's the truth, I want to spend the rest of my life with you till we get old, telling our grandchildren stories. I want to start a family with you. You make me feel like the happiest man on earth I love you for infinity and beyond. Will you make feel the luckiest man and marry me ? " Neville said giving a speech. Annabelle removed her hand from her mouth.
" Yes," Annabelle said nodding. Happy tears called down her cheeks. Neville happily slipped the ring knee finger. He stopped and gently kissed as she kissed back then hugged her as she hugged back.
**************
That Friday Annabelle and Neville decided to have to have fun if you know what I mean ;). The next morning Neville woke, he was on his back. What happened yesterday came to his mind he smiled and looked over at Annabelle to find her not there. He sat with a thought that she might've left him. He looked over and saw her clothes on the floor gone. He heard a thump.
" Fuck ! " he heard it was Annabelle's voice. He smiled and laughed silently. He pulled off the cover sliding his legs out, walked over to the dresser and pulled out nylon shorts and put them on. He didn't even bother putting a shirt on.
" Shit ! Fuck ! Ass ! " he heard her hiss.
" Awe shit I hope I didn't wake up Neville. If he heard me I'm fucked ". Neville walked out of the room and into the kitchen to see Annabelle in work out shorts, a t shirt and her hair up in a messy bun. She was just finishing putting on a bandaid on her leg. She threw the wrapper out. She turned and saw Neville.
" Fuck," she said her hand came to her mouth. " I mean good morning ".
" Morning," Neville laughed. " This is what every man wants to hear in the morning, their lady swearing," he said sarcastically. Annabelle stuck her tongue out at him. Then they heard a pop. Both eyes widen they looked at each other in the state they were in, there was a knocking at the door. Annabelle walked over to the door and opened it. Why ?? Of all people to show up at the house at the moment Annabelle thought to her self it was Malfoy.
" Morning Annabelle," Draco greeted
" Morning Draco," Annabelle greeted she looked back over to Neville his eyes were wide as he ate toast.
" Can I come in ? " he asked.
" Sure," Annabelle said uncertain. She let him in and closed the door when he walked in.
" Hello Longbottom," Draco greeted.
" Hello Malfoy," Neville said.
Malfoy sat on a chair by the counter.
" I need advice, " Malfoy began, the two looked at each other in a bit more calm state. " I've been up all night, I need girl advice". He sounded desperate.
" You need girl advice," Annabelle laughed. Malfoy glared at her. " Sorry".
" Okay there's this girl I like a lot and I want to ask her out ," Malfoy said. Annabelle looked at Neville.
" Why are you looking at me ? " Neville asked.
" You might have the best say at this," Annabelle answered.
" If you like this girl a lot just ask her out ," Neville said.
" Did you ask Annabelle out ? " Draco snapped.
" No," Neville answered.
" What good is that ? " Draco asked.
" Draco, he really didn't need to ask me, we kinda confirmed how we felt about each other through a letter,"
Annabelle said.
" Strange," he commented.
" You can do it, you only need 20 seconds of crazy," Annabelle advised.
" Thank you," Malfoy said getting up.
" What happened to you leg ?"
" Whose ? " the two coursed.
" Annabelle's," he said.
" Oh I accidently cut it on an edge," Annabelle answered.
" Not that the other thing it's all big and brusiey.....is that a hickey !? "
" No," the two coursed. At that moment Annabelle 2 walked in with Oliver Wood.
" Hey....what's up with your hair ? " Oliver asked Neville.
" It's messy," Annie said.
" What's on your leg ? " Oliver asked Annabelle.
" Is that a hickey !? " Annie gasped.
" That's what I said, " Malfoy said. Then the worst of the worse walked in Ron. He walked in to see everyone he then focused on Neville and Annabelle.
" Did you two have sex last night ? " Ron asked.
" Ron why would say a thing like that," Hermione said walking in followed by Ginny and Harry.
" They definitely had sex last night," Ginny and Harry stated.
" Who ? " Sandra asked walking in with Seamus.
" Neville and Annabelle," everyone coursed but Neville and Annabelle.
" Why are there so many people here ? " Luna L asked walking in.
" Good question," Annabelle breathed.
" Bells swore 7 times this morning," Neville said.
" Really Bells," Hermione said.
" It's only 8:30 in the morning," Ginny scolded.
" I fell," Annabelle said.
" That was the first thing I heard a thump and a word," Neville said.
" She was probably saying a lot more last night," Malfoy said.
" Neville got some last night ! " Seamus cheered. All the guys cheered after. Neville smiled holding in a laugh. All the boys began to chat while the girls formed a group in the living room. ( The kitchen and living room is connected ).
" So Bells," Annie began.
" How is he in bed ? " Sandra finished. Annabelle blushed.
" They defiantly did it last night," Luna L said.
" The answer," Ginny pleaded.
" He was good, actually he was really good," Annabelle said blushing. She made eye contact with Neville across the room he gave a big smile she returned it.
" One minute," Annabelle said walking into their room she grabbed a shirt for Neville. Annabelle walked back out, she went over to Neville and handed him the shirt.
" Thanks love," Neville said before kissing her cheek. He put on the shirt.
" Bet their going to do it again tonight," Ron stated. Annabelle grabbed a pillow of the couch and began playfully whacking him with it.
********************
Annabelle was on a double date with Seamus and Sandra. The last one before Neville leaves for Hogwarts. They were at a restaurant Seamus and Sandra sat on one side while Annabelle and Neville sat on the other.
They've been talking.
" When was your guys first kiss ? " Sandra suddenly asked.
" The hospital wing," Neville answered.
" First kiss on the cheek and what lead up to it ? " Seamus asked.
" It was third year for me," Annabelle answered.
" What lead up to it ?" Sandra asked. Neville looked at Annabelle confusingly he obviously didn't really remember which one she was talking about.
" It was that night in the hospital wing after the Buckbeak incident," Annabelle said looking at Neville.
" You remember that ? " he asked.
" Of course you woke up and talked to even though you could've ignored me," Annabelle said.
" So," the other two urged.
" Oh ! Yeah the events. Well I woke and couldn't fall back asleep I was tossing and turning till I gave up. I looked over to my side and saw Neville he was sitting in the chair leaned over had the side of his head on the bed sleeping. I sat up saying his name twice I poked him. He awoke I had made this really weird promise and I kissed his cheek ," Annabelle explained.
" Aweee," the two coursed.
****************
It was getting warmer, and Hogwarts was about to come to an end for the year. But Annabelle didn't knew what day he would be back. All their friends have been secretly planning something behind their backs. Even Draco was in on it. Annabelle was at Dracos for the day, it was a Saturday. She never really goes to his house so this strange.
" Annabelle ! " Draco said walking up to her.
" Yes ? " She asked. He grabbed her hand and they apparated to a foresty place. A pond was over to the side filled with ducks, all of a sudden to hands covered her eyes.
" Alright what's going on ? " Ananbele demanded as they walked.
" Nothing," Draco said. " Hood, your really short ".
" I'm not short your just tall," Annabell sassed.
" How tall are you ? " He asked.
" 5'3"," she answered.
" Shortie," Draco said. She lightly elbowed him. All of a sudden they stopped. Draco lifted his hands off her face. Ten feet in front of her stood none other than Neville Longbottom. She smiled at him, he smiled back. They were both shocked to see each other.
" Neville," Annabelle smiled.
" Annabelle," Neville's said smiling back. Annabelle ran into his arms. He picked her up and spun her before hugging her.
"You're back," she breathed into his chest.
" Look at me," Neville said lifting her chin. She looked him in eyes. Neville put his hands on cheeks and kissed her, Annabelle happily kissed back.