Chapter 28

It's been less than a week since the detention, and exam week had finally come. ( Plus Annabelle hasn't told anyone about her dream after detention ) Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annabelle were walking out of Transfugations, Neville was taking his Potions essay, Poor him!

" I heard that Hogwarts end of the year exams was frightful. But I found them rather enjoyable" said Hermione as they were walking.

" Speak for yourself," said Ron, Harry was clutching his scar and groaning, ever since detention in the forest it has been happening a lot lately.

" Are you alright Harry ? "asked Ron.

" My scar keeps burning " answered Harry.

" It's happened before," said Hermione.

" Not like this " answered Harry.

" Perhaps you should go to Madame Pomfrey " suggested Ron.

" I think it's a warning it means dangers coming," said Harry. They were walking outside, they saw Hagrid playing the flute outside his hut.

" Of course " breathed Harry, he started speed walking towards Hagrid, Annabelle was close behind him while the other two were trying to catch up.

" What ?" asked Annabelle

" Don't you think it's a bit odd, that Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon? And a stranger turns up and just happens to have one ?! I mean how many people wander around with a dragon egg in their pockets? Why didn't I see this before!?" began Harry then he began to run with the others followed Harry, soon reaching Hagrid.

" Hagrid who gave you the dragon egg? asked Harry.

" I dunno, he kept his hood up," said Hagrid.

" This stranger though surely must have talked," said Harry

" Well he wanted to know which sort of creatures I look after, I told him about Fluffy, so a dragon is no problem," said Hagrid

" Did he seem interested in Fluffy ? " asked Harry.

" Well of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three-headed dog? But I told him, I said ' the trick with any beset is to know how to calm it! Take Fluffy as an example, just play him a little music, he falls straight asleep " explained Hagrid. Their eyes widen. " I shouldn't of have told you that," said Hagrid. They all exchanged glances and began to run already knowing where they were going.

" Where your yeh going !" Hagrid called out, they ran until they reached McGonagall's office.

" We have to see Professor Dumbledore! Immediately ! " said Harry out of breath

"It's an emergency " added Annabelle. McGonagall looked up at them in suspicion.

" I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London " spoke McGonagall.

" He's gone !?" Said, Harry. " Now ?! But this is important! This is about the Sorcerer's Stone! " McGonalls eyes widen and accidentally knocked the books off her desk. Annabelle bent down and picked up the books them put them back on the desk.

" Really Annabelle," said Ron with no expression.

" What !" asked Annabelle.

" It's not the time to help, picking up what fell," said Ron.

" I was just being nice " snapped Annabelle.

" Well don't! Being nice can get you killed " Ron snapped back.